Red Harvest "Sickness"

DinoDo

I'm unsure about the timeline here but I think it fits. How cool would it be to have an event or story arc centered around the Black Orchid Zombie plague from Red Harvest/Death Troopers? The Republic involvement is obvious. Imperial involvement could perhaps be explained by the Emperor seeking to stop a rogue Lord from accomplishing the immortality ritual described in Red Harvest.

I mean, really. Who wouldn't love some good saber-on-zombie action?
Indeed. I like the WZ idea but think an op or flashpoint would be of interest. It would be cool to see the Zombie infection brought into SWTOR as it allows for interesting stories.

• 1 month later...
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: This would make a great freaking fall-season event. Hell it'd make a nice Flashpoint, I think. As for the Empire's motivation you mentioned earlier, could just say that after two years of silence, they decided enough was enough and sent a team to find out why the Odacer-Faustin Academy went dark.

I love Zombies as much as the next guy, but there is a lot of zombie stuff in-game already. Heck we even had a zombie themed event.

I think it would be a good idea, but maybe put some other content before this so we don't get zombied out.

I love Zombies as much as the next guy, but there is a lot of zombie stuff in-game already. Heck we even had a zombie themed event.

I think it would be a good idea, but maybe put some other content before this so we don't get zombied out.

I'm sorry, I think you are confused rakghouls with zombies... They are similiar, but please don't mix them.

a zombie flashpoint would be fine. The "red harvest" (which the Funny thing is, the BLUE harvest was the code name for return of the Jedi before it was released) would maybe fit, but I think it may be more appropriate for the Sith zombies are something. I would like see some good story here rather then SWG's sheer awful story-telling.

I'm sorry, I think you are confused rakghouls with zombies... They are similiar, but please don't mix them.

a zombie flashpoint would be fine. The "red harvest" (which the Funny thing is, the BLUE harvest was the code name for return of the Jedi before it was released) would maybe fit, but I think it may be more appropriate for the Sith zombies are something. I would like see some good story here rather then SWG's sheer awful story-telling.

I assumed he was talking about the world arc, not the live event. The "puppets" of the Nameless One.

Eh, I'll give you that one. Granted the 'zombies' on Tatooine're more akin to undead cyborgs than actual zombies, sorta like Husks in Mass Effect, only smarter, and Rakghouls are more like werewolves that anything else.