New Forum Needed

Foambreaker

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to my contrary nature I am now inspired to make Malgus Love Thread, Marr Love Thread and Theron Sucks Hairy Ewok Balls thread.

My keyboard shall not rest, or I'll more likely change my mind and decimate the Mongol hordes that seem to have intruded on my empire......

Just, please, don't all copy the one thread title, you know the title I'm talking about.. makes it hard to find the important one, I MEAN the one I personally and subjectively like best :o

I think that thead stands out the most! So much that a certain person had to dedicate another thread to it. :p

I think you'd be alright if 50 threads had the same title.:D

I think that thead stands out the most! So much that a certain person had to dedicate another thread to it. :p

I think you'd be alright if 50 threads had the same title.:D

True, probably I would. I like your thread title, but the Theron one does trip me up occasionally. And then there was that old Quinn hate thread, yeesh, stumbled into there accidentally once or twice. Very creative people, in that thread :eek:

True, probably I would. I like your thread title, but the Theron one does trip me up occasionally. And then there was that old Quinn hate thread, yeesh, stumbled into there accidentally once or twice. Very creative people, in that thread :eek:

I did try to make it different from the ones in existence! But yeah, people can be very creative. :o