New Professional PvP Guild Possibility

Captain-Luke

Yes Lèafy not lying. It has 100% of my support and approval to use the name Brazil Force anywhere in the game.

Brazilians as a people, and Brazil as a country are known (if you live on an "island") to be a nation hospitable and tolerant of all races, religions and beliefs.

This has always been and always will be the true spirit of Brazil Force. Friendship, Partnership and tolerance.

Lèafy was the first non-Brazilian to understand this reality and so we have this partnership.

I only regret not know him personally outside the game, since unfortunately, although there are many players with quality far superior to any member of Brazil Force (as many are concerned to speak), there are few who are equally skilled as beings humans.

Thank you Lèafy. May the Force be with you ... always!

Best regards,

Jedi-Master Universo

=====================================================================

Sim Lèafy não está mentindo. Ele tem 100% do meu apoio e aval para usar o nome Brazil Force em qualquer lugar do game.

Brasileiros como povo, e o Brasil como país são conhecidos (caso você viva em uma ilha) por ser uma nação hospitaleira e tolerante para com todas as raças, religiões e crenças.

Este sempre foi e sempre será o verdadeiro espírito da Brazil Force. Amizade, parceria e tolerância.

Lèafy foi o primeiro não brasileiro que entendeu esta realidade e por isso temos esta parceria.

Eu só lamento não conhece-lo pessoalmente fora do game, já que infelizmente, embora existam muitos jogadores com a qualidade muito superior a qualquer membro da Brazil Force (como muitos preocupam-se em falar), são raros os que são igualmente habilidosos como seres humanos.

Obrigado Lèafy. Que a Força esteja com você...sempre!

Atenciosamente,

Jedi-Master Universo

THANKS UNIVERSO :cool:

Yes Lèafy not lying. It has 100% of my support and approval to use the name Brazil Force anywhere in the game.

Brazilians as a people, and Brazil as a country are known (if you live on an "island") to be a nation hospitable and tolerant of all races, religions and beliefs.

This has always been and always will be the true spirit of Brazil Force. Friendship, Partnership and tolerance.

Lèafy was the first non-Brazilian to understand this reality and so we have this partnership.

I only regret not know him personally outside the game, since unfortunately, although there are many players with quality far superior to any member of Brazil Force (as many are concerned to speak), there are few who are equally skilled as beings humans.

Thank you Lèafy. May the Force be with you ... always!

Best regards,

Jedi-Master Universo

=====================================================================

Sim Lèafy não está mentindo. Ele tem 100% do meu apoio e aval para usar o nome Brazil Force em qualquer lugar do game.

Brasileiros como povo, e o Brasil como país são conhecidos (caso você viva em uma ilha) por ser uma nação hospitaleira e tolerante para com todas as raças, religiões e crenças.

Este sempre foi e sempre será o verdadeiro espírito da Brazil Force. Amizade, parceria e tolerância.

Lèafy foi o primeiro não brasileiro que entendeu esta realidade e por isso temos esta parceria.

Eu só lamento não conhece-lo pessoalmente fora do game, já que infelizmente, embora existam muitos jogadores com a qualidade muito superior a qualquer membro da Brazil Force (como muitos preocupam-se em falar), são raros os que são igualmente habilidosos como seres humanos.

Obrigado Lèafy. Que a Força esteja com você...sempre!

Atenciosamente,

Jedi-Master Universo

lies we brazilians just want to pwn.

Can't tell if actually GM from Brazil Force or an elaborate troll :confused:. All the old imps need to come back though soon. I was actually losing to Brazil Force premades while I was pugging this week and usually a Brazil Force premade is easier to beat than 8 random pubs.

Hahaha