jug, mara or assasin?

letto

ye noob question but which i should levl for pvp? i dont realy want to tank in pve so thats is not a factor! in pve i dps and in pvp i want to kick *** :)) i am a casual player and love pvp so i want something to be good at solo que pvp! i am not an elitist and dont spend countless hours to learn to be "god" , just want that my 1-2 hour of play/pvp to be fun! not to run again and again fron resurect point...i hear that tank assasins hibrid can be good but they can be compared with smashers or powertech? i ask this cose like i told u dont play that much so i want to levl a class that would be good!

Ok look at it this way.. Do you want to play sneaky stealth?

They all do major damage

Mara and jug are FOTM turning into for the next 5-6 months. Bio is too afraid to nurf them at the moment since soo many people are that class now.

Between those 3 I would pick Assassin because its the only one I have not done yet to 50. Smash can get old

You used words like "noob" and "casual". That usually means lower ability to think, since such ppl dont care. Usually.

that means 'lower ability to think' lol last time i check n00b=new on board or something..new on game! and casual means that i have a life and play for fun not try to be "god" in a game on the internet! i asked a simple question but i should know better..what to expect from mmo's players! they cant respond a simple question but they elaborate a teory about life and such..( sorry about english, at work and in a hurry) the biggest problem of all mmo's is the players quality 90% of them are morons ( elitist who take things too serius in a game and the no brainers )

wanted an answer from a experienced player like "mara is good at x and bad at y....is harder to learn then assassin etc

Yeah, Rage Juggernaut requires a complex thought process, intelligent planning and watertight execution.

Every now and then i will read a random post on the forums, that will have me almost spit my coffee out on my screen in laughter. Today, this above quote did it for me :)

Nice thing for you about mara/jug/assa is that there are so many lemmings playing the class, you can easily hide yourself in a group (wz are completely infested with fotm) and not get immediately focused out like any healer or Merc.

Plenty of gear options on gtn too. Being fotmx5-6 mo. has its advantages i guess.:rolleyes:

If you are into solo gameplay and can be a straight up boss play assasin.

If you like to play offiensivly play a marauder

If you like to be a team player go with Jug (being that you can taunt)

Both warriors can do good damage in pvp, both are really annoying and if well played can cause allot of damage.