Returning player LF a casual, mature guild

LashAndriff

Hello all.

As the title says, I'm looking for a casual, mature guild to call home after coming back to the game after a very long hiatus. I'm still just leveling at the moment, but I would like to eventually run Ops and FPs once I reach 55. Right now, my focus is on leveling up a BH(always wanted to play one, but got stuck pub-side tanking on my trooper). My intention is to go the tanking path, but I'm still trying to get used to everything again. I used to be a tank in the past, unfortunately, I haven't really touched the game for probably about a year. Let's put it this way. Karaga's Palace was current content the last time I played. A new Operation had just been released when I quit after a bit of a falling out with my guild at the time.

What I'm looking for is pretty simple. I just want a group of people that don't mind helping an old tank get back in shape. I'm used to progression, and when it comes to Ops, I'm what I like to call "a professional". If I'm assigned spot in the group, I show up on time, prepared, and ready to go. I don't talk a lot beyond what communication is necessary to get the job done. I respond well to constructive criticism, and I don't mind being told how I can improve. But that only applies for actual progression. If we got something on farm, I'm usually joking around and pretty laid-back.

I don't consider myself elitist or hard-core. It's just that I try not to take for granted the time of the people on my team. My teammates have lives of their own. I'm not going to waste their time by not being ready to go, screwing around, or talking/arguing when it's time for the Op/FP. That's really my only rule. I'm not going to waste your time, so please don't waste mine. And as a tank, my philosophy is simple. "Don't make the same mistake twice. Always find new and inventive ways to screw things up. That's called progression!"

So, if anybody is looking for a washed up tank that's going to need some time to get his feet under him, feel free to let me know here. Or you can find me in-game on my BH, Cullën. Thanks.

Come check out Souls of Fate. It sounds like we may be a good fit for your style of gaming.

www.soulsoffate.enjin.com

We are a Casual guild that still likes to progress and do HM ops, but we like to have fun doing it. Our Ops teams resemble a progression guild, but only during our set raid times/days.

We have members who like to PvP and we have members who played GSF on PTS and will be playing when it goes live on Tuesday.

We have folks who just like to lvl toons and others who like to jump on, do a FP or 2 and jump back off.

We also have an Imp guild so that we can all still play together over there too.

We have the 10% XP and Rep bonus and active guild officers and GM. We are a medium sized guild and you are rarely the only one on.

You can whisper or in game mail me, Drivan, on Drivan, Nikolaye, Nikolete or Maya'Rae for any additional information.

You can also message our other Officers Valarog (GM) Sarapheme, Nokdryan, and Mishala anytime.

Good luck and Hope to see you in game!

Edited by RiVaN_

Hey Cullën! Sounds like my guild Templars could be a great fit for you. We are a well established casual/successful raiding guild currently muscling our way through both DP and DF HM. We too are a mature group of folks that focus on performing well in the end game content without a lot of drama, We run three ops week one SM op and two are our HM progression evenings.

I would really be interested in talking with you. You can also check out our website at http://www.swtortemplars.guildlaunch.com. Hope to talk to you soon.

Trantor

Check out <Emperor's Hammer>! We are a semi-casual PvE guild with a progression team that's 5/5 HM TFB, 7/7 HM S&V, and 4/5 HM DF currently working on HM Brontes and will be starting HM Dread Palace soon. We do plenty of operations throughout the week and our raid leaders regularly schedules them on our website

Anyways, if you're interested, check out our website (which is linked) and sign up for an account. Thanks to the ENJIN ultimate plan, we have a chat module on site, and officers of the guild are almost always on (myself in particular). Get a hold of me (Ezria) and we'll chat! Look forward to hearing from you!

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi LashAndriff, if you feel like dusting off that Vanguard or any other Republic characters you have we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly guild/community and have people on daily on the Republic side. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday (alt/new member gearing SM night), Thursday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are currently working on 8-man Hardmode Operations and even 16-man when enough people show up for raid time.

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info and apply!