Good news for decorators: 5.6 decorations, new and returning.

Twelfthdoctor

While the new pack certainly has it's share of nice decorations (*if* you can get lucky and have any decortion drop, as opposed to armor/weapon/etc) I would like to thank the devs for including a pretty good number of new and returning decorations into 5.6. The new flashpoint on Copero includes everything from cantina stalls to industrial wall tech and elegant fountains, along with at least two varieties of lights and some machinery pieces. On top of that, solo (Story Mode) flashpoints have had their decorations tossed onto the mission rewards.

While there are some flashpoints still missing decoration drops at an obtainable rate, this is a pretty big step in making the in-game decorations achievable again. New players will be able to get at the various statues, computers, and so forth that were once a staple of many strongholds. I for one will be glad to put some statues of the Emperor back on Dromund Kaas, alongside imperial desk computers and the ever-useful rakata stasis chamber/ faux shower.

Yes! I was just about to make a thread myself, I LOVE the new decos (both FP and pack ones) and I'm so happy that they've made other FP decos more accessible.

Now, if they could just release that Zakuulan stronghold, I can finally put the 300? 400? million credits worth of Zakuulan decos I have saved up...

Yes, thank you so much for all of the decorations that were added with the new flashpoint, and allowing the existing ones with solo versions to drop theres as well. I was so happy when I saw this in the patch notes, as its literally a suggestion I've made in the past since the Vet and Master mode drop rates are pretty abysmal.

I've got lots of Tython and Korriban runs to do in my future, as I really want those statues for my temples!

For the new 'traitor among the chiss' flashpoint, each boss drops a decoration on story AND veteran mode. But if you mean the rest of the base-game and previous expansion flashpoints, you get a guaranteed one deco copy from the mission reward in STORY mode only. No looting involved, it comes with the credits and ©XP at the end of the run. Flashpoints without a story mode are sadly not included, so no easy way to get medical tanks from, say, mandalorian raiders or Lost Island.

For the new 'traitor among the chiss' flashpoint, each boss drops a decoration on story AND veteran mode. But if you mean the rest of the base-game and previous expansion flashpoints, you get a guaranteed one deco copy from the mission reward in STORY mode only. No looting involved, it comes with the credits and ©XP at the end of the run. Flashpoints without a story mode are sadly not included, so no easy way to get medical tanks from, say, mandalorian raiders or Lost Island.

PSA : you can farm there over and over ! :eek::cool:

Yes! I was just about to make a thread myself, I LOVE the new decos (both FP and pack ones) and I'm so happy that they've made other FP decos more accessible.

Now, if they could just release that Zakuulan stronghold, I can finally put the 300? 400? million credits worth of Zakuulan decos I have saved up...

Right?? I've legit made my Coruscant SH into Little Zakuul... but I want the real deal.

They are a mission reward meaning you are guaranteed one decoration upon completion of the SOLO flashpoint which you can access via the new groupfinder menu, solo tab.

I'm very excited about the prospect of decoration drops in Solo flashpoints. Does anyone know what the drop rate is? How many solo runs do I need to make for a good chance at a deco?

They are a mission reward meaning you are guaranteed one decoration upon completion of the SOLO flashpoint which you can access via the new groupfinder menu, solo tab.

Not only via menu. I did this for a test run : Korriban Incursion / imp char starts Revan prelude/ Tython/ Korriban incursion again : got the reward every time. Both Korriban runs were solo, but only one via the Activites Windows.

Edited by BenduKundalini

Yes, the new decos are amazing. I too want a Zakuul apartament or something because castle is too cliché lol. I've bought literally every luxurious zakuul sconce, so many statues, and plants and none of them fit on Dromund Kaas or Coruscant.

I just wish that devs would get rid of cartel certificates so we could buy those decos from vendors too :o

Does anyone even know why we can only unlock one of each holo? Sure, I wouldn't use multiples of the Large Floor hook items, but I would like to have more than one Technician Canni.

On the plus-side, they're going to tone down the Copero mobs in the next update, so it'll be a little easier to get the decorations!

Edited by Xina_LA