Hello Gunslingers

Kiean

I'm in the same boat as you. While I don't care about being "rare" in that I want some hipster appeal, I DO want to play a less popular character so I can be IN DEMAND.

If there are a billion Jedi running around then no group will ever be looking for a Jedi. I hope that by playing a less popular class I can step in to fill a specific role that people are always looking for. Other players seem to appreciate it and it makes finding groups so much easier.

I'm in the same boat as you. While I don't care about being "rare" in that I want some hipster appeal, I DO want to play a less popular character so I can be IN DEMAND.

If there are a billion Jedi running around then no group will ever be looking for a Jedi. I hope that by playing a less popular class I can step in to fill a specific role that people are always looking for. Other players seem to appreciate it and it makes finding groups so much easier.

What?!?! We smugglers can't haz lightsaber!?!?

Edited by Smiego-Wan

I think the mechanic for a smuggler is somewhat unique, not to mention its always fun watching people trying to run out of range when there almost dead only to get shot in the ***!

As for using the "force" my grenades have enough of that to pretend to be a jedi!

I totally agree that we will be one of the less common classes and hope it stays that way for a long time. In my opinion I think it may go something like this in terms of how common specs are with us Slingers.

Marksmen

Saboteur

Dirty Fighting

With a certain amount of hybrids mixed in depending on our personal preferences and play style. Personaly atm I'm on the fence as to weather go mostly sab or a hybrid of sab and df. :)

Edited by Reavercbc