Crafting for solo PVE PVP

ycephyre

Hi, I like crafting, I also like PVP, so I was thinking of going the Bio route.

My problem is that I normally cannot do raids. I have a disability so I am slow and not very good at dungeons, I do OK in PVP as ranged as my nephew always plays a healer and keeps my *** alive.

Bio looks pretty boring though, I like to craft my own armour, weapons, but I am worried that I am going to be weak at lvl 50.

Is Bio the best for me for PVP and solo play? Will I be able to buy good armour or are there lvl 50 flashpoints for two players to get decent gear?

dwarfsbane:)

My understanding is that you should always have solo (and, therefore, duo-able) content available at 50, though not the Operations and probably not Heroic Flashpoints.

However, Cybertech seems to be a good choice in PVP for the grenades. Bio would also be good for the implants and medpacs (assuming you can use normal medpacs in PVP; in some games you have to get special PVP healing items).

On the other hand, I think you could probably go Armstech/Armormech and make your weapons or armor, and still be reasonably geared at level 50. At least, I would hope so---I bet there are good schematics that drop in Operations, but I doubt that you'll be completely without.

I think you should choose the crafting skill you like more. I'm not a great raider myself, but I like crafting and I will choose Armstech or Armortech. Won't I be able to craft capped stuff? No problem I play to have fun :)