Negative thread :(

agape_

In contrast to boulens unicorn rainbow thread I have opted to create a thread that displays wells of despair. For example last night during some late night pvping beat a fellow imp team and then someone on the other side said that we suck and that the only reason imps queue up late night is to avoid covenant 0.o. Suffice it to say I asked who on covenant I couldn't beat and be said honeysuckl so yea, apparently the entire empire fears covenant now

Isn't Honeysuckl in Ghost Infantry? And unicorn rainbow? Is this the stomp my feet and hold my breath thread? He said we were bad and I said nuh uh and he said yes huh and then I said noway. So there. Edited by Boulen

Isn't Honeysuckl in Ghost Infantry? And unicorn rainbow? Is this the stomp my feet and hold my breath thread? He said we were bad and I said nuh uh and he said yes huh and then I said noway. So there.

Yea that confused me too. I was like, did honey follow dafos over?

I hate you all...when I see several groups/names that I know, and if I am on the same team (nearly always pug),I know that I am going to have to carry the team once again...If I am on the opposite team, I know its gonna be one hell of a match since everyone is 31/31/31 and the QQ about how bioware needs to operatives since they are OP threads will be coming soon...thanks for good times...hopefully more to come. (see post in positve thread...)

Snuck'in

• 2 weeks later...
Heres some negativity lowbie pvp is an absolute joke I cant understand why some people prefere it. You literally have half your team running around like monkeys doing the exact opposite of what they're supposed to. For example one lowbie assasin lost nodes on civil war twice due to ninja capped. the simplest thing you can do in this game is to watch a node...literally look at it.

Heres some negativity lowbie pvp is an absolute joke I cant understand why some people prefere it. You literally have half your team running around like monkeys doing the exact opposite of what they're supposed to. For example one lowbie assasin lost nodes on civil war twice due to ninja capped. the simplest thing you can do in this game is to watch a node...literally look at it.

You say this like it doesn't happen in 50 PvP :p watching nodes is hard and doesn't make people look good on the charts!

Lowbie is what it is, you get some that know how to play and others who don't. The other night we had a guy watching a node, then a few minutes later the opposing team capped it. We asked where the INC call was and he said he left because no one was there! lol

Ahhh the joys of gaming.

You say this like it doesn't happen in 50 PvP :p watching nodes is hard and doesn't make people look good on the charts!

QFT. And we can complain all day, but the fact is, all of us that consider ourselves "One of the Harbinger's best PvPers" are some of the worst at guarding. Admit it. Sure we don't get ninja capped or miss calls, but we try to avoid guarding like the plague. You know you've thought it, you're in a PuG, and everyone bails from the turret and starts heading mid leaving you alone at snow, and you're thinking "you left ME to guard!?! Don't you know WHO I AM?!?!" :)

You know you've thought it, you're in a PuG, and everyone bails from the turret and starts heading mid leaving you alone at snow, and you're thinking "you left ME to guard!?! Don't you know WHO I AM?!?!" :)

LOL, that thought entered my mind when Tuloc kept getting left at Snow last night.

Oh, or how about when you have three or four healers in a WZ and one keeps complaining because they have to guard a node? Because it would totally work out to have 4 healers mid and maybe one DPS. Sounds like a fail proof plan to me! Heal chainz ftw!

Hmmm,

Healer guarding node, when theres a lack of heals =) Sometimes preferred rather then getting slaughtered by some I won't mention their names, you all know who you are.

I remember one night with Majinhorse as my body guard in civil war... him and I getting just brutally beat up by some Deadweight in mid and our team couldn't cap a second node, so him and I ditched trying and decided to sit and guard snow instead. We sent the 2 that were guarding to play while we took a breather.

Apparently some of you prefer to beat on me though, so you came to visit me at snow and show me how much you missed me in mid....

• 2 weeks later...