We need more than 3 crew slots per toon.

PathosRah

Nooo....thank you. Lol. Having one crafting per toon is frustrating enough. If I had all the crafting on one toon I think I'd jump off a cliff. Can you imagine that toon's cargo holds? I think it's better to spread it across several alts, that way each one has something they can accomplish.

Personally I like the system just the way it is. The only thing I'd like to change are the long crafting timers.

Absolutely not. What is your reasoning other than the fact that each character gets five companions plus the ship droid? Because that logic is flawed. And by the way, a character could have seven companions if you include HK-51. Edited by psandak

If we have 6 companions, we should be allowed to have up to 6 crew skills.

No. you cannot have more than 3 crew skills to get all the mats to build purps and customs for free. the point of a GTN and a economy is to have supply and demand.

besides. with crew skills 'free' juts build more toons, at level 30ish you can have 3 crews per toon and log back in and out and still get all you need to skip buying mats.

If we have 6 companions, we should be allowed to have up to 6 crew skills.

And I have 7 companions, why shouldn't I be able to have 7 crew skills? :rolleyes:

First of all number of companions does clearly not interact with number of crewskillslots (you can observe that really easily whilst leveling), second before allowing more crewskills they should allow all those who have hk to send 6 companions away (I know there would be tons of flames and that's why they don't do it)

The reasoning behind 3 crewskills per toon is to have the combination: Crafting Crewskill, Gathering Crewskill and a Mission Crewskill. Only Slicing hangs a bit in between, being a bit of a Gathering and a bit of a Mission Crewskill. So I don't think 5 companions should be a reason for more crewskills, especially since you can run more than 1 mission per crewskill at the same time.

I wouldn't complain having more, don't get me wrong. But I do think it's fine as it is. :)

I personally would love to have all the crafting choices on one character. Sorry but it was a feature I loved in the original EverQuest. I hate having alternates who's only reason for being in existance is to craft stuff and never played for anything other then that (granted for achievement purposes all my alts are 55). I like to play one character and when I am on a alt there is something I am always missing out on. Crafting times are already weird compaired to games I have played (take far longer in SWTOR). But I still find missions that a abundant time being longer then a bountiful or a rich mission lower then bountiful times.

/beginderail

Wow bro. You actually leveled all those Alts to 55? lol

Now that's dedication.

/endderail

I know, it's the completionist / OCD in me that makes me want to do every single acievement / codex entree even tho alot have been bugged since game release and max out ever alternate character. Why I loved Everquest 2 because you could be level 1 and never set foot to adventure yet be a master craftsman selling your wares you made. Here it's let's send a crew member out and maybe it will get a critical. In Everquest 2 and Vanguard if you failed while crafting you could possibly die and was always interesting to see corpse's next to the crafting stations. EverQuest 1 just allowed you to do it all on one character and personnally kept me to only have two characters.