Which arkanian relic for carnage?

Sobur

The power proc one I think it's better.

You can stack these relics, Arkanian + Underworld, both will proc power in different cooldowns.

This. Stacking the Arkanian and Underworld relics of Serendipitous Assault will most definitely be BiS for your overall damage unless bioware ever makes a change to how they're currently functioning. If you cant however get these easily then the Boundless Ages would be the next best thing.

Regardless I would recommend getting a Boundless Ages relic for those rare occasions where you need that added burst at specific moments.

Don't upgrade to Arkanian relics unless you have absolutely nothing else to spend basic comms on. Something people are neglecting to look at is the loss in persistent power which makes something like the Arkanian Boundless Ages relic worse than the Dread Guard BA relic.

Then my guildie lied to me...

Tested right now the pvp relic, both proccing at the same time, 2 different buffs.

Testing the pvp relics doesn't actually yield any viable information about the pve relics, causing you to jump to a faulty conclusion. The relics are bugged to hell atm, the PvE one share a cooldown but the pvp ones do not, also the on damage proc rate and on heals proc rate aren't linked, making these relics insane for a spec with self heals like annihlation because you can effectively proc each individual relic twice. Partisan SA + Conq SA is the best combo you can hope for atm, abuse it until they decided these bugs are worth fixing.

Edited by Saferai