Vette killing hut

DemonXLT

I got a quest for vette to visit her mother, she was dead, her sister wanted vengeance, and I didn't want any light points on my sith, so I told vette to butcher him. Then she felt neglected to talk to me, then said "I'm in it for the long run" and that was the last convo. Did I screw up the romance dialogs?

I got a quest for vette to visit her mother, she was dead, her sister wanted vengeance, and I didn't want any light points on my sith, so I told vette to butcher him. Then she felt neglected to talk to me, then said "I'm in it for the long run" and that was the last convo. Did I screw up the romance dialogs?

No idea, But my Vette(Didn't romance her) hated me after that quest :p

Ehhhh and possibly

I'd didn't romancer her but light side option they all calm down and she says you did the right thing, while darkside she feels you betrayed her. Once you get to the long run conversation its all over and you get the legacy unlock. You may get some mails telling you how happy she is I know Jaessa does that so might see something like that.

I'd didn't romancer her but light side option they all calm down and she says you did the right thing, while darkside she feels you betrayed her. Once you get to the long run conversation its all over and you get the legacy unlock. You may get some mails telling you how happy she is I know Jaessa does that so might see something like that.

Bummer... Sorry Vette but my dark points come first lol. Thanks for the info.