Carbo-Plas?

Igorousofbria

Anyone else finding it nearly impossible to craft higher weapons in Armstech due to not being able to gather enough Carbo-Plas? Im constantly spamming my companions to go find some but they only return with a couple at a time and that only get me one weapon. Anyone have any idea whats going on? There is none on the market atm and I cant think that it should be this hard to collect one item

I had problems with it early on, but I have a theory that the higher skill you get the higher your chance to get the blue and purple mats. Went from screaming about Carbo 4 days ago to haveing well over 200 in my inv before I stopped selling the Grade 1 weapons. Keep trying for em.. Best advice I can give is, you find them the most on the Bountiful and Rich Yeilds.

I just listed Carbo-Plas on the market, and I can't find the listing.

I noticed I couldn't find any when I searched, to see what others were selling it for... and since you can't search by name until after you pick a catgory and subcategory, I can't find my carbo-plas listing!!!! What is it listed under? cause it ain't under Crafting Material, Investigation.

I just listed Carbo-Plas on the market, and I can't find the listing.

I noticed I couldn't find any when I searched, to see what others were selling it for... and since you can't search by name until after you pick a catgory and subcategory, I can't find my carbo-plas listing!!!! What is it listed under? cause it ain't under Crafting Material, Investigation.

try searching scav I think it shows up under that

It shows under Scavenging. You don't see it because your character doesn't see its own listings when searching in the Buy tab, but Scavenging is where to look for others selling it.

All Researched Compounds are showing under Scavenging instead of Investigation, so looks like that's a bug.

Thank you Mootpinks, that's very interesting. I guess no one else was selling it when I listed mine. It totally threw me off when I couldn't even see my own listings.

I wonder why Carbo-plas is under scavenging when I acquire it from Investigation. I don't have scavenging trained.