nerfed the bh why ?

max-range

why have you slowed the cooldowns on the bountyhunter.

im lvl 50 and and lvl 59 in valor.

i have been getting owened so bad since the patch.

my skills take ages to get off now.

pls dont say you havnt as i pvp alot and can tell by how much i die now its a bit of a joke. i will play on my alt till its sorted or just give up on bh if you dont fix it.

nerf the stealth players who hit 6k 6k the cc you till your dead not balanced classes.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not a troll im saying it as it is since the patch.

i could hold my own against most classes before this patch but now its a joke they have killed the fun of been a bh.

i would quite happly fight 1vs1 any player on my server some classes bh cant beat but it would be a good fight.

today its a joke since the patch.

the time the cooldown takes before you can use that skill again.

not just one skill all cooldowwns take alot longer since the patch.

i do warzones 10 hours a day thats why im lvl 59 valor.

im not lvl 15 and dont understand how to play my class yet.

i can tell its alot slower.

Edited by max-range

They didn't change anything BH, they DID make changes to the Jedi/Sith...

I have a feeling this:

Juggernaut

Endure Pain: This ability's cooldown has been reduced to 1.5 minutes.

Force Push: Now finishes the cooldown on Force Charge.

will be the big issue, Charge/Push/Charge with stuns, damage reductions... it will be a very strong combo in PvP

the time the cooldown takes before you can use that skill again.

not just one skill all cooldowwns take alot longer since the patch.

i do warzones 10 hours a day thats why im lvl 59 valor.

im not lvl 15 and dont understand how to play my class yet.

i can tell its alot slower.

Try using it without the cooldown timer indicating its done. they did a global fix which was supposed to address this but they probably didn't fix it completely

didnt have a problem yesterday.

there was nothing to fix.

they have slowed the cooldowns to lower the dps thats all.

There was a lot to fix with the cooldown timers. they would work off the global cooldown clock, not always showing as ready but if you hit it they would go off anyway...

my skills take ages to get off now.

pls dont say you havnt as i pvp alot and can tell by how much i die now its a bit of a joke. i will play on my alt till its sorted or just give up on bh if you dont fix it.

nerf the stealth players who hit 6k 6k the cc you till your dead not balanced classes.

You sure you didn't roll trooper? :D

My mortar volley is down to a 2.3s channel and I don't fire my first round until after the channel is over... If true, so sad, cause the delay makes it impossible for our mirror classes to do much of anything...

The problem is they removed the "gray" effect on the cool down. When the timer bar is at the bottom it looks like the ability is ready, however it has a second or two to go.

This. It's an irritating change, but not a nerf.

what im saying is yesterday i owned players

today im getting owned as skills are taking to long.

i didnt become a bad player overnight.

bug or nerf its very bad since the patch.

i dont care if it looks like skills are active or not all i know since the patch im finding it hard to 1vs1 players i owned yesterday as my dps is way down since skills take so long.

what im saying is yesterday i owned players

today im getting owned as skills are taking to long.

i didnt become a bad player overnight.

bug or nerf its very bad since the patch.

i dont care if it looks like skills are active or not all i know since the patch im finding it hard to 1vs1 players i owned yesterday as my dps is way down since skills take so long.

Wouldn't have anything to do with you only facing all 50's now instead of face rolling everyone who was below 50? Pretty sure it is as thats the major change since last night. 50's were given easy kills and now they have to figure out how to play properly. Stop QQing.

Wouldn't have anything to do with you only facing all 50's now instead of face rolling everyone who was below 50? Pretty sure it is as thats the major change since last night. 50's were given easy kills and now they have to figure out how to play properly. Stop QQing.

This. You're bad and now facing people your level.

haha dont troll i love fighting good players

it better than just rolling the low lvls

nothing better than a hard win in warzones

i dont mind if i lose it makes you a better player if you learn from it.

but they have slowed the skills on bh merc

I play a 50 mercenary and we have nothing in the way of pvp maneuverability. We have 2 stuns, one of which is useless in pvp because people attack everything in sight and break the cc almost instantly. Our healing and damage can't come close to the si/jc. I've never broken the 200k mark in healing or damage and I know for a fact that under geared jc are healing for over 300k a game....Now I'm not the best pvper but I am pretty good and experienced. Just thought I'd put in my two cents.

Oh yeah, I do not support 1.1 pvp changes. Making drastic changes to a game based off of ill informed crybabies never in the history of mmo's has improved the game. You had it right the first time bioware.

As for the OP, I have noticed that I've been getting beat up today a lot more quickly than usual. Does heavy armor count for nothing?