Random loot rolls suck

...what happened to the goodie bag idea?

You know, you do an instance, everyone gets potentially rewarded, instead of either getting crap nobody needs, or one useful item drops for one lucky winner?

I'm not saying you should get something every boss...but you should get a bag for YOU that might have something good in it, or might have crap in it, but either way, you don't have to do stupid rolling on stupid loot tables.

Enough with the outdated and overdone random roll crap.

I thought and from my experience from Hammer and Athiss is that loot tables are smart and bosses only drop loot that party members can use f.e. there wont be any +aim gear if you dont have a trooper in group. Luck is needed for getting gear for you but there should not be any gear that nobody can use unless someone happens to have better than the drop of course

I thought and from my experience from Hammer and Athiss is that loot tables are smart and bosses only drop loot that party members can use f.e. there wont be any +aim gear if you dont have a trooper in group. Luck is needed for getting gear for you but there should not be any gear that nobody can use unless someone happens to have better than the drop of course

No this is false, I've had a blaster drop in Estelles with me and my cousin (Both jedi consulars with no companions able to use blasters) and also medium and heavy armor. I think its random and you've just been lucky :D

But the loot bag after the run is only in operations (raids) not regular flashpoints

No this is false, I've had a blaster drop in Estelles with me and my cousin (Both jedi consulars with no companions able to use blasters) and also medium and heavy armor. I think its random and you've just been lucky :D

But the loot bag after the run is only in operations (raids) not regular flashpoints

Ok good to know :D

Normal mode operations that are designed for PUGs have also the random roll drops. Hard and Nightmare modes have the loot bag. Atleast this is what i've heard.