The Walking Carpets Recruiting for 1.4 and Beyond, Casual, Republic, PVE

Tamoxifen

The Walking Carpets

Republic Guild | West Coast US PvE | Casual | Progression

WHO WE ARE:

The Walking Carpets is a small (but growing), mature, casual guild with interest in all aspects of the game. We are a tight-knit, no-drama group composed of gamers with work and family obligations that always supersede anything happening in the game. Our members range from MMO-vets with progression raiding experience to people for whom SWTOR is their first MMO. Most of us are older (25+) with families.

The Walking Carpets seeks to provide a home to individuals who have real life commitments, but also enjoying getting things done in game. Our guild is part of a raid alliance, giving our members access to all tiers of content. Our members approach progression raids with focus that also never loses sight of fun. The Walking Carpets and the Casual Alliance is not (and never will be) a “server first” raiding experience.

The leadership of The Walking Carpets is focused on creating an fun, respectful environment where our members are able to enjoy all aspects of the game. We will not tolerate elitist, me-first attitudes or players that otherwise create unnecessary drama for the group.

CURRENTLY RECRUITING:

We are currently looking for other like-minded individuals to join us. Members of our guild have cleared all current content. If you are interested in joining our MMO family please register and fill out an application on our site.

All roles and levels are welcome to apply.

Edited by Tamoxifen

We've brought several outstanding recruits on board recently. Players who are looking for a friendly, mature group should apply today!

We're also increasing our presence on the Imperial side through our sister guild <Imperialist Basterds>

Edited by dasx

• 2 weeks later...

TOR was my first MMO. Didn’t know what to expect, but had a few internet friends playing and it was star wars so I gave it a try. I went smuggler healer and I know I was the worse healer in the history of MMOs when I first hit 50. At the time I was not even in the same guild as most of the officers of TWC, but they encouraged me and guided me into becoming a decent player. They have the patience of saints and have made this game so enjoyable for me. It isn’t just the officers more than once I have seen people pass on drops when they had every right to it because they knew all I was after in a raid was a mod (skill barrel) out of that item.

If you are looking for fun and some really nice people, look no further.

• 2 weeks later...