<Esoteric Order's> 3v3 Tournament.

SawneyRath

Hello Jung Ma!

<Esoteric Order> will be hosting its very own 3v3 Tournament. Almost exactly like the one Shimigami tried to hold. It will be at the Outlaw's Den, teams of 3 will sign up by paying 100k. We will then match people up based on random dice rolls. The Contestants will jump in the pit, fight, and the winner will advance to the next bracket.

Losers will be able to fight the other loosing teams to see which set of losers are best :D.

Winners of the tournament will receive a percentage of the Prize money (Which will depend on how many teams sign up). All Factions, Guilds, and Players are welcome to attend. There will be no limit on the amount of teams a guild can enter either. They must simply pay 100k per team.

The rules will be very simple:

-No Companions

-No Battle Rez

Other than those rules, anything goes.

"But Seli! What about the Griefers and trolls!?"- Well, I can't promise there won't be any, but when they come we will hopefully be able to deal with them this time. Be prepared for it. We know they are there. We'll do our best to have the event regardless.

Date: December 14th

Time: 8PM EST

Event Type: PvP

I highly encourage spectators to come cheer the teams on. Its a good socializing event! If anyone here has ideas they'd like to share with me, please feel free. The same goes for comments and concerns!

Edited by SawneyRath

Sounds fun.

I would like to point out that "no adrenals/medpacks" is very hard to enforce and one of the issues of the old 3v3s hosted by TRG. Turns into a lot of finger pointing and false/true accusations. IMO you just let people use them as any pvp'er should have plenty.

Cheers

Sounds fun.

I would like to point out that "no adrenals/medpacks" is very hard to enforce and one of the issues of the old 3v3s hosted by TRG. Turns into a lot of finger pointing and false/true accusations. IMO you just let people use them as any pvp'er should have plenty.

Cheers

Thank you for pointing that out. I suppose it would be quite difficult to enforce.

Add-on to the above post: We actually managed to start locking things down but the damage was already done by that time. Set up a line of 50's to stop anybody that interferes and has to respawn. Trolls will be trolls, you're going to have somebody try to ruin this. Couple fights might get screwed up but at least if you can keep them from getting back in the tournament can continue (hopefully) uninterrupted.

Out of curiosity, who has teams set and ready to go for this event?

Which Guilds are sponsoring teams? How many teams? I'd like to get a gauge of how many teams we'll have at this event. How many multi-gild teams are there? Is anyone looking to put a team together?

This event happens TONIGHT! Please show up around 7:30 PM EST in order to register your teams! We would like to be off and running by 8 PM EST. That will depend on how long it takes me to register the teams and post up the brackets. Remember, Team Registry is 100k per team of 3. Guilds can enter multiple teams.

Teams will be matched via dice roll to ensure complete randomness. After teams are matched, a link will be provided here on this thread to the Brackets.

I look forward to seeing you all there!