Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

Hello, I'm Chris. Seeing as how early access is open now I'm pretty excited! This is my first MMO, and the last time I made this thread I met so many great people, and I want to meet more! Please post about yourself and introduce yourself just like I did before. Chat and make new friends! (Please try and keep discussions on TOR.):D

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the second edition of "Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy." You may find the previous version here, which has reached 1,000 posts. Because of that, we have now recreated the thread for continued discussion.

Please do continue sharing tales of being shy with Chris and friends. Thanks to everyone for keeping this awesome community thread awesome!

New day, new thread :D Hooray for us!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the second edition of "Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy." You may find the previous version here, which has reached 1,000 posts. Because of that, we have now recreated the thread for continued discussion.

Please do continue sharing tales of being shy with Chris and friends. Thanks to everyone for keeping this awesome community thread awesome!

Second edition AFTER forum wipe, otherwise it would be......help me out guys.....the 5th? or 6th? Lost track :p

A shiny new thread. I say we celebrate with a glass of wine, or 2 or 3.

You can have mine Gwyn; I'll celebrate with water.

Edited by KorvusKaar

New day, new thread :D Hooray for us!

Second edition AFTER forum wipe, otherwise it would be......help me out guys.....the 5th? or 6th? Lost track :p

You can have mine Gwyn; I'll celebrate with water.

6th I believe.

Sara, 41 and newly single :-P ALthough I am not surprised ;-)

Welcome to the thread Sara.

you may be right about that ;)

how is the internship going?

I can always count on you to remember what I'm up to :D

Internship ended yesterday; didn't really like the place so now I can finally start searching for a job. Also taking 3 courses at night....lots of work >_< How about you? What's going on in your life? :)

Edited by KorvusKaar

Welcome to the thread Sara.

I can always count on you to remember what I'm up to :D

Internship ended yesterday; didn't really like the place so now I can finally start searching for a job. Also taking 3 courses at night....lots of work >_< How about you? What's going on in your life? :)

Hmmmm let's see....I'm reading a good book. Theres a scene in the book that made me lol quite loudly in the middle of Starbucks. I got a few strange looks because of that.

What kind of job are you looking for?

Hmmmm let's see....I'm reading a good book. Theres a scene in the book that made me lol quite loudly in the middle of Starbucks. I got a few strange looks because of that.

It happens to me some times; actually it happened to me yesterday in the subway. It was rush hour and we were jam packed in there, I almost had the book against my eyes. Now, there's a lot of weird people in the subway, so when I burst out laughing all of a sudden everybody around me started rolling my eyes and I could hear them think "oh crap...why did I have to be squeezed against one of these weirdos?"

What kind of job are you looking for?

Looking for a job in a physical therapy clinic, my friend :)

Thanks Chris. What about you? What misdeeds have you been performing lately?

Nothing super amazing. Stilling working for my Cisco certifications for my networking class (it's hard work but I'm improving.) High school is still what it always is, but I'm almost done with it. :D

Also are you guys still willing to join the same server and create a guild?

Edited by SerZa

Nothing super amazing. Stilling working for my Cisco certifications for my networking class (it's hard work but I'm improving.) High school is still what it always is, but I'm almost done with it. :D

Hope everything works well for you. I'd love to play with you guys, and I might consider it when I have more time. Also hope the latency in US servers won't kill me :p

So you're wanting to go back to playing Chris? I'm enjoying my character a lot more now that I'm only focusing on him but the group quests frustrate the hell out of me...I'm doing every quest in every planet so everything is already grey when I get there but yet I can't complete some of the 2+ quests even when I have 6 lvls on the boss...it's really annoying...I'm a tank and my companion is ill-equipped but I still do perfectly well until I try to do one of those 2+ quests and I get there with my 7k hp and the darn boss has 45k....there's this annoying one that always kills me when he has 2k hp left....sigh...I wouldn't mind asking for help but the planets are deserted...

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Swtor, and PC gaming, I have always played console gaming, and learn quickly. I am looking for people who are willing to help a new girl out I am currently on the VROOK LAMAR server and have a lvl 10 Bounty Hunter- Leally and a lvl 17 Jedi Shadow -Dannielle, but i am willing to create new characters or switch servers. I like to get to know new people and would really appreciate the help. :) thanks

~Dannielle~

Welcome to the thread Dannielle, hope you enjoy it here; both in the forums and in the game. If you need any help with the game, and since you're probably new to MMO's there might be a lot of questions you want to ask, so just send me a message and I'll do the best I can to answer your questions :)

I'd like to Beth

And no the latency issue isnt too bad. Boleole plays on Juyo and he doesnt have any problems with it.