Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!

rabidpiano

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its fixed for body types 1 and 2 too??
Not sure about type 1 as I don't have one of those on Public test, but it's definitely fixed for male body type 2, at least for the limited equipment I have from the 1.3 test transfers. Edited by Glzmo

For those that don't have the Public Test client installed, here is a comparison of the same character with male body type 2 wearing Jedi Battlelord's Armor (but it's fixed the same with any other armor I've tried on that suffered from the big butt bug before Game Update 1.4).

The left part of the image is from live Game Update 1.3 and the right part is from Game Update 1.4 on the Public Test server which incoporates a fix for this isse.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg546/scaled.php?server=546&filename=swtorgameupdate14ptsbig.png&res=landing

As funny or ridiculus as it my seem, I too am unhappy with the unsightly backside view. It bothers me so much that my toon wears wither Trooper style clothes or as of recently I found and outfit that more belongs in the Marvel or DC universe IE my Guardian has a cape and I often wonder if she's going to into an animation and say "Up Up and Away" and fly off. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We wouldn't have had this problem if robes didn't wrap around the waist and instead fell naturally like the trenchcoat Imps get from the Black Talon FP.

Wait, I take that back, if you think about it, it seems like EVERY npc in-game has this. Maybe it's their legacy bonus, being large in the back. The whole time I did the Trooper missions on Coruscant I was always distracted talking with Garza, cause the camera angle seemed to aim directly at it too.