GTN Suggestions

Corathor

The GTN needs some massive upgrades.

Get rid of the 'usable by me' feature, it's pretty worthless. Or merge it with the 'stat' feature and make it so that when you select 'usable by xxxx' it just determines that character's primary stats, and searches that way instead of by name.

It is too much of a pain to post stuff because splitting is so clunky. To split down into stacks of 1 you must split repeatedly to 1 stack.

Maybe add a section on the GTN where when you post a stack, you are posting with the price being per item.. and then when a person goes to purchase the item, if it's a stack, they can either purchase the whole stack, or purchase the # of items out of the stack they want..

Or the simpler method would simply make it so there is a feature that does auto calculation and auto splitting/posting much like other 'markets' that have been put in place on games.. we all know what I am talking about :)

The market is a great way to navigate whats for sale, but it currently is not very friendly.

Let's get some positive changes for the market!

Get rid of the 'usable by me' feature, it's pretty worthless.

Actually, that's pretty useful. If you're playing a jedi and you search heavy armor and select that option it doen't show results for all those "requires BH", "requires BH or Sith Warrior" and "requires trooper" crap. Very very helpful, especially if you're looking for gear for your companions.

The only complaint I have is that it shoud let you search by more than one modifier. Like willpower and defense or willpower and crit, not just one of the 3 and then have to scroll through 300 hits to find the one you want.

Edited by bahdasz