Does the Republic EVER win in PvP?

Icedanno

My Sage is usually tops in healing and up there in kills, but I have NEVER seen the Republic win.

Ever.

Most matches the score is 50 to 5.. or worse. Do the Imperials get a bonus in PvP?

i went 5/8 last night...so yeah we win most of the time. it is like that every night i play.

My Sage is usually tops in healing and up there in kills, but I have NEVER seen the Republic win.

Ever.

Most matches the score is 50 to 5.. or worse. Do the Imperials get a bonus in PvP?

We win all the time on my server. Imps, for all their numbers, are like "HOORAY BEING EVULL ON INTARWEBZ!" and run around drooling a lot.

Ever.

Aye, takes hours to win 3 times to finish dailies.... On the other hand, when i see reps in huttball I know why we'Re losing so often, hehe....

Edited by MEdiKLEZ

On Girada the Hutt, the Republic never wins. I mean NEVER.

It seems PvP is there simply to allow Imperial players to level.

Yes, yes, Im sure it's all me. Even though Im always tops in healing and close to tops (at least on the Republic side) with kills.

We win all the time on my server. Imps, for all their numbers, are like "HOORAY BEING EVULL ON INTARWEBZ!" and run around drooling a lot.

Lots of republic go dark. Lots of imp go light. Lots of people are like you. Dumb.

On my server (death wind valley) the republic wins about 9/10 times. As an imp, i spent 5 hours trying to finish my dailys, and still couldnt win 3 games.

Think of the exact opposite on the Shadow Hand server. Republic NEVER wins. Ever.

Ever.

Rebs win quite a few on my server. Most are terrible but there's one pvp guild that stacks Commandos and Consulars and they are pretty good. Of course they are mostly carried by guys that played 24/7 at launch and were the first 50's on the server and have complete Battlemaster sets.

Gear/class > skill at level 50 bracket.

Edited by Vetorept