Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

• 1 month later...

You might be thinking of the Scions of Zakuul banner? This one's different and very nice.

I hope they add all the rest of the Alderaan house banners, however, big caveat, they need to adjust them all to be the same size. It looks ridiculous when placed in a row on a wall when they're all noticeably different lengths. (In fact, I hope they'll go back and adjust the existing ones to the standard size -- IE: the original Alderaan banner size.)

I'm still hoping for that Commemorative Statue of Torian Cadera.

I'd love to have all of the Toys as click-to-activate decorations, and some Toys that just stay active (disco ball!). Heck, they've already got the assets, right? Just convert them into decos?

• 5 weeks later...

• That giant ice cat from the Copero flashpoint.
    *Dreadguard personnel
    *Voss personnel
    *Wild nexu/mawvorr/krakjya/vine cats(of the non-mount or companion variety, much like creatures in the deco pack with the kell dragon)
    *The Krayt-faced robed statues from the Inquisitor's Nar Shaddaa class story
    *Wall fountains of any kind
    *More small ground fountains like the Jedi temple fountain, but recolored to match a Sith-y color palette.

• 2 weeks later...

A large community of sorcerers in game - make more sorcerer influenced things.

as Darth Nox is in charge of the Empire's relics, ancient knowledge and hidden in vaults stuff

Relics/ scrolls that do all sorts of stuff (when triggered) - animations. - the {Reclaimed Treasure of the Emperor} deco is a good example of spontaneity, when triggered.

A portal that takes you to a sub-area, like the dream area we last face Valkorian. Have a frozen Valin there. - something like that

A large body of water, like a lake or pond.

A natural spring that you can actually delve in (not the rocky one in game).

An arena size deco - with stairs that go up a mountain to dwellings, w water around it, like The Last Jedi's temple. - have caves/ tunnels/ ledges and huts in it, so players can pvp

THAT COOL POOL OF WATER WITH THE JEDI SYMBOL IN IT, LIKE IN THE LAST JEDI (entering Luke's meditation area)

Edited by Willjb

• 3 weeks later...

A dejarik table with moving holograms would be cool! It could have a different design to the existing one as a separate item.

In the first room of the Trouble in Deed heroic on Coruscant (Justicar area), there is a table with two metal couches on either side. That table would be nice :)

Also, I made a thread with a suggestion for a bundle here: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=967236

(Sorry if i've repeated anything)

• 3 weeks later...

I would love more personnel, such as:

Off duty officers and enlisted in unkempt uniforms drinking, joking, fighting, talking, and playing around.

Programmable soldiers that patrol. I'd settle for ones that run a script.

Factional civilians that have more animations and poses like sitting, kneeling, laying, crouching.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We need "stuff to do".

There are plenty of places to sit, quite a few computers to poke at, and lots of good Civic stuff to look at.

We need things that suggest activities in an area. For example, slot machines suggest the activity of gambling.

A few ideas --

• Food dispensers and pretty much every TOY as a decoration. (The models already exist!)
  • Tables, counters, and shelves with food and cooking items. (Kitchen, restaurant, etc.)
  • Pazaak and Sabaac tables where the chairs aren't taken, perhaps a Dejarik table with an active hologram.
  • Dart boards and blaster targets (not just concentric rings, but also some "joke" targets like Jedi silhouettes).
  • Screens displaying space combat, hutt ball games, scenic places, etc (they DO watch TV in the future).
  • Holograms of people talking, people dancing, advertisements as Floor hook items (communicators, not holo-signs).
  • Wall decoration weapon and tool racks (we have a few Floor hook ones but not much variety).
  • Free-standing (Floor hook) sports goals and markers, floating goals/targets, and variety of training remotes.
  • Garment holders (free-standing) and racks (wall) with cloaks, pilot jackets, other things suggesting visitors.
  • Vehicle maintenance gear like jacks, ramps, chargers, lifts, step ladders, rolling ladders, tool cabinets.
  • Taxidermy creatures, both wall mounted and free-standing (the ones from Onderon are perfect).
  • Cages with creatures, non-mount free-roaming creatures (IE: farm animals, wild animals, not just HUGE ones).
  • Wall decorations of collections/tropies, such as a set of lightsaber hilts, blasters, Revanite masks, blades, creature horns/tusks, rare books, musical instruments, hutt balls (think baseballs/footballs), ship models, etc.
  • Construction vehicles like load lifters and hover carts with a variety of things on them.
  • Fueling stations, both free-standing and wall-mounted.
  • Smaller solar power panels and other types of power generation.

Edited by Xina_LA

• 1 month later...

A few suggestions I have for new decorations...

Gonk Droid vendor decorations. These are already all over the place ingame so they would be fairly simple to add and look very cute! And we desperately need more vendor options...Felusia Stato is good, but we can only have limited numbers of her. And the other decorations are either very hard to get (the Ambassadors) or not suitable for all types of strongholds (the Jawas).

More normal-looking vendors in general. Currently Felusia Stato and Ambassador Kylee are the only normal-looking vendors and the latter is very hard and time consuming to get. My preferred solution would be to make a cartel personnel pack containing all the Cartel reputation vendors on fleet, and the other vendors in the stronghold and crew skills area of fleet. (The rest of the Stato family, the GSF/PvP decoration vendors, and the Utility decoration vendors.) This would give players a wide variety of vendor decorations to choose from and also make buying vendor decorations more convenient.

Wookiee personnel decorations. There currently are no Wookiee decorations at all, and they would be amazing for Life Day themes and for Republic themes in strongholds.

More Jawa decorations.

More non-planter tree options, particularly conifers, with the Alderaan stronghold coming out soon. The Tython, Odessen and Alderaan models would all be good options, since the Alderaan ones fit better in Alderaan, but the snow-less ones from Tython and Odessen also work for Rishi, Tatooine, and Yavin.

We need "stuff to do".

There are plenty of places to sit, quite a few computers to poke at, and lots of good Civic stuff to look at.

We need things that suggest activities in an area. For example, slot machines suggest the activity of gambling.

A few ideas --

• Food dispensers and pretty much every TOY as a decoration. (The models already exist!)
  • Tables, counters, and shelves with food and cooking items. (Kitchen, restaurant, etc.)
  • Pazaak and Sabaac tables where the chairs aren't taken, perhaps a Dejarik table with an active hologram.
  • Dart boards and blaster targets (not just concentric rings, but also some "joke" targets like Jedi silhouettes).
  • Screens displaying space combat, hutt ball games, scenic places, etc (they DO watch TV in the future).
  • Holograms of people talking, people dancing, advertisements as Floor hook items (communicators, not holo-signs).
  • Wall decoration weapon and tool racks (we have a few Floor hook ones but not much variety).
  • Free-standing (Floor hook) sports goals and markers, floating goals/targets, and variety of training remotes.
  • Garment holders (free-standing) and racks (wall) with cloaks, pilot jackets, other things suggesting visitors.
  • Vehicle maintenance gear like jacks, ramps, chargers, lifts, step ladders, rolling ladders, tool cabinets.
  • Taxidermy creatures, both wall mounted and free-standing (the ones from Onderon are perfect).
  • Cages with creatures, non-mount free-roaming creatures (IE: farm animals, wild animals, not just HUGE ones).
  • Wall decorations of collections/tropies, such as a set of lightsaber hilts, blasters, Revanite masks, blades, creature horns/tusks, rare books, musical instruments, hutt balls (think baseballs/footballs), ship models, etc.
  • Construction vehicles like load lifters and hover carts with a variety of things on them.
  • Fueling stations, both free-standing and wall-mounted.
  • Smaller solar power panels and other types of power generation.

I second this! These are things I'd love to have, especially the collections and trophies!

As a note, the power generation (Kaon drops a typical Republic generator and several other styles generators exist) and the vehicles (mounts, flashpoint drops, Dantooine rep, and Explosive Conflict drops along with a few cartel ones) also exist.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Juda's Desk from Nem'ro's palace (with the stuff on top of it :))

All of the decorations in the huttbreaker compound... really they are awesome!!! especially the hanging carbonite thingies on the roof :D

Also yes, this please!!!

Edited by MigkadeGulseak

• 4 weeks later...

Could we please have some tents, canopies, and pavilions that work with Medium+Large hooks?

Most of them work with Rug hooks, which is useless outdoors, where you're most likely to use a sun shade.

Outdoor areas rarely have any rug hooks.

We have a couple of canopies but they are arrangements with things underneath.

It would also help to add hook options to the existing canopies that only work in Flooring (rug) hooks now.

Also, I would really love to have any of those holo dancer tables you see on Fleet, Nar Shaddaa, and elsewhere.

The tables and terminals with the male and female holo dancers that slowly change poses.

Can we have

Commemorative Statue of:

Story characters

- Jakarro

- Koth Vortena

- Tau Idar

- Master Gnost Dural

- Darth Malora

- Empress Acina

- Empress Vaylin

- Senya

- Emperor vowrawn

- General Daeruun

- Arn Peralun

- Major Anri

rest of old companions (we have 5 to 20)

Aric Jorgan

Gault Rennow

Kaliyo Djannis

Skorpio

Vette

we have not:

Vector

Dr. Lokin

Temple

Mako

Torian

Blizz

Skadge

Khem val

Andronikos

Ashara

Talos Drellik

Xalek

Malavai Quinn

Jaesa

Lt. Pierce

Broonmark

Qyzen Fess

Tharan Cedrax

Felix Iresso

Nadia Grell

Zenith

T7 01

Kira Carsen

Doc

Rusk

Lord Scourge

Corso Riggs

Bowdaar

Risha

Akaavi Spar

Guss Tuno

Elara Dorne

M1 4X

Tanno Vik

Yuun

many players love old companions

Edited by lordscales

I've been asking for a Commemorative Statue of Torian Cadera ever since he fell (for some of us) in battle.

That was an epic story moment. What a shame not to have a deco to remind us!

Oh, and a request for all decorations -- please stop giving them loud sound FX.

Maybe it sounds cool to a dev while he's creating it, but try putting it in a room with 30+ other decos, all beeping and bleeping and buzzing and clicking and humming and whoosing and clanking and vroooom!

I would like to suggest tribute decorations only purchased with cartel coins and equivalent real funds set aside as donations to the healthcare system. I leave it to you decide the exact nature of this fund.

As for the decorations

personal - the personnel of both factions tent side treating Rakghoul patients.

A statue to the droid in directive 7 who considered everyone worth saving. And put the names of people/things on all statues and a dedication.

I would like to give a shout out to your workers who are helping us stay safe and sane at home. THANK YOU AND STAY SAFE. They too deserve a statue perhaps a worker slaving over a computer terminal.

YES! I, too, would pay money to a charity (and even some to Bioware) to get a medical tent, new medical Personnel, medical tech items, medical posters and signs, and such for my stronghold.

Also for holo signs and other tech items that don't buzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited by Xina_LA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really need more rugs, especially green and blue ones. A big purple rug would be really good, too.

What's with the green Copero rug? It looks great.

Please unbug it and put it in game, it looks way better than any other rug, and make sure these rugs are big rugs, not like the tiny Voss rugs. Sorry, but most rugs look bad, leaving a small number of rugs that suffice for decorating/ guild decorating. Need good looking rugs that are also big rugs that actually cover floor.

Edited by BlackSilverFire