out of all cool names...

Sarfux

The Fatman is a server name? I thought this game was for adults who are and go hardcore!

UNSUBBED

ZOMG!!!1!!1!!!! I w1ll unsubz unl3ss th3y fix th1s!!111!!!! Bioware ships br0k3n gam3!!!11!!!!! lololololololololol I w1ll st1ll be so l33t!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMG!!!1!!1!!!! I w1ll unsubz unl3ss th3y fix th1s!!111!!!! Bioware ships br0k3n gam3!!!11!!!!! lololololololololol I w1ll st1ll be so l33t!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way am I playing a game that accepts "the Fatman" as a server name. Disgusting. A game aimed at star wars connosieurs should always and only fit the adult demographic. How are we supposed to take a name like "the Fatman" seriously? We do not.

When I was a young boy I was always very afraid that I would grow to play kiddy things like WoW: Pandas. Back when I actually did play WoW I only played Blood Elfs, Night Elves and OF COURSE HUMANS because they looked COOL and obviously this was a race that would only be played by 18+ year olds. When they introduced pandas to wow I was devastated. How can such a mature game filled with mature character models (elves) stoop so low as to put in some FICTIONAL animal from a DreamWorks movie?

As devastating as it was TOR came to me in the dark. I had little hope I would ever return to the MMO scene. But when TOR came out with character models that all looked tall and skinny like HUMANS. I thought to myself "I have been saved". I believed every aspect of the game was mature to the degree that not a name such as "the Fatman" would be present. I chose the coolest sounding server name when I first made a character. Of course my character was also cool looking and not fat (because that's not mature). I even went as far as to pull my pants off and enjoy my playing time when I made a female character with the largest bosoms! I knew TOR would be a calling to me. From the uniform human character models to the hot and serious looking women character models. The attitude BioWare put into the game is one of maturity it's true. A sense of humor would instantly destroy me in my current state still! Still disillusioned by the fact Blizzard put any kind of "funny" looking race into a game had me crying into submission as I splooged at my TOR female character model.

It was to this point that I went into full TOR mode. Never did I think I would be betrayed by a company ever again. Especially ones from the critically acclaimed BioWare and best company in the US EA. A game for adults would be overshadowing in all its aspects the very adultness of the videogaming industry. A serious business indeed.

I logged into the forum today looking to engage in intelligent ADULT conversation. I see "Cool server names" and look to participate in the hopeful circle jerk of coolness. But to my surprise it was a thread frowning the establishment of a humorous server name: "the Fatman". I couldn't believe my eyes. How could I have not known about this when choosing a server? It was because I was too concerned with how big my female character model's bosoms were!

I was betrayed! BioWare has driven me to the brink now! Perhaps even more than Blizzard and their non-dead seriousness. How am I supposed to be treated as an adult when I'm playing a game that allows the naming of a server to be "the Fatman". I'm still vomiting a little in my mouth just at thte thought. Today was the day, though. I finally went into my account settings to cancel my game. I hope to never have to endure any "humor" bull$%*T ever again! NEVER AGAIN.

People pick "the Fatman" to migrate to. Out of all awesome cool star wars names...they pick "the fatman". What's up with that?

I'm guessing someone didn't read Deceived or you'd know where the name is from.

I'm guessing someone didn't read Deceived or you'd know where the name is from.

Yeah, Z-Man is awesome.

But it's a weird name anyway.

They should name servers like Milleniun Falcon, Han Shot First, Chewie Never Died, I Find Your Lack of Faith Disturbing and so on.

I'd totally play in Han Shot First.

Yeah, Z-Man is awesome.

But it's a weird name anyway.

They should name servers like Milleniun Falcon, Han Shot First, Chewie Never Died, I Find Your Lack of Faith Disturbing and so on.

I'd totally play in Han Shot First.

Except at this time there is no Millennium Falcon, Chewie, Han, or Greedo for Han to shoot first

Except at this time there is no Millennium Falcon, Chewie, Han, or Greedo for Han to shoot first

Also Master Ven Zallow is dead but we have a realm with his name. Also realms named after Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, Darth Bandon, Darth Malak, Exar Kun. If we could have name of dead people why nome the name of people that weren't born yet ? :p It would be awesome anyway. Server name is not related to story or anything, just something to sound better than Server #1, Server #2.

So much funnier if you add "in bed"....

Han shot first in bed. Chewie never died in bed. I find your lack of faith disturbing in bed.

But yeah, The Fatman is the name of a ship. Is featured in the book Deceived.

And yeah, still a weird name, but hey. It's Star Wars. Weird names is what it does.

So much funnier if you add "in bed"....

Han shot first in bed. Chewie never died in bed. I find your lack of faith disturbing in bed.

But yeah, The Fatman is the name of a ship. Is featured in the book Deceived.

And yeah, still a weird name, but hey. It's Star Wars. Weird names is what it does.

Damn.

That would be awesome.

The problem is: the Luke, i'm your father.

I don't think people would like your in bed version.