Open the flood gates

DarkGremio

I think they should just let everyone in. What was the point of the stress test than? I mean why should they let me filter in. I'd rather wait in a lengthy queue then wait for an e-mail. What are they going to do release time when all the people who did not pre-order and just purchased a copy at the stores. Doesn't make sense in my own opinion, also I would think that it would test the servers greatly as well letting everyone in who pre-ordered. This wave stuff is in option but not the best idea. Open the flood gates!

I think they should just let everyone in. What was the point of the stress test than? I mean why should they let me filter in. I'd rather wait in a lengthy queue then wait for an e-mail. What are they going to do release time when all the people who did not pre-order and just purchased a copy at the stores. Doesn't make sense in my own opinion, also I would think that it would test the servers greatly as well letting everyone in who pre-ordered. This wave stuff is in option but not the best idea. Open the flood gates!

I'd rather not have the servers constantly crashing because children are impatient, thank you very much.

I'd rather not have the servers constantly crashing because children are impatient, thank you very much.

Best answer, hell even the stress test weekend was a staggered launch, now stop crying about not being able to play early and be glad you will be able to play before the actual launch date of the 20th

OP. Just wait your *********** turn. I swear, Bio extends 2 extra days on the early access and whiny *****es like the OP show up in mass in the forums.

Yeah I was surprised by all the whining and ************ when I came on the forums today. People are getting two extra days and they are still complaining. *** is wrong with people.