<Genesis> is recruiting for PvP/PvE.

Inflated_Waffles

Genesis is recruiting members for both PvP and PvE content.

PvE currently has raid times 4 nights per week. PvP has 3 scheduled nights per week (no ranked teams as of this post.... yet).

Guild activity is on average between 15-30 people at any given time. We provide Ventrillo and our own forums (found at http://www.genesisswtor.com). Genesis has been together since beta and has moved from the Jekk Jekk Tarr to The Harbinger. We are an 18+ guild and have a great community of players.

If you are interested in joining Genesis please fill out an application (found at http://www.genesisswtor.com).

Hope to see you all in game, Vyzion (PvP recruiting officer).

Feel free to send me an in game tell if you have any questions. I personally would love to see more PvP oriented players. That's just personal bias though.

Guild activity is on average between 15-30 people at any given time.

Being an Officer in that guild for awhile, I think it's fair to say that Genesis has NOT had 15-30 on at any given time. And I can prove that by simply typing, "/who Genesis" and I can see how many of those guildees are online. Maybe during Harley's 16m and Dragon's Heroes 8m on Thursday, they might have over 30 on.

To add on, in this guild you are able to BUY your rank. 1,000,000 for Admiral Rank, for example. "Shows dedication to the guild." lol.. Richest get the rank, eh?

Genesis is led by a hothead Guildmaster ; Beware, if you join this guild, you will be BANNED from raiding with any other guild or you get kicked! I speak from experience.

Sincerely,

Mahfouz

Edited by NajaMahfouz

Genesis is an amazing guild that entertains both PvP and PvE elements. We are a large guild with players of all interests (casual, hardcore, pve, pvp, social, etc) and growing everyday. We ACTUALLY do see 20-30 members on every evening during the week, with a constant flow on weekends. Whether it's raiding, PvP, or just having fun, we do it all and we do it well. Come check out our website if you're interested and see for yourself. Edited by Saviorr