Knights Of Havoc Halloween Special

NasDragon

Thanks to all those that could attend this event on Voss. It was fun to see everyone in there various costumes and doing a little RP for that set. Big THANK YOU to the Guild Leader (Tar'deco) for organizing the event and the guild bank for donating the prizes. Hope to see more events like this in the future.

If you are interested in guild that does this sort of thing, are mature, enjoy late night opps with a fun group, we would love to hear from you. Send Fortriss (republic) or So'ary (Imperial) a message and I would be happy to provide you with some info. You can also post a response here or send me a pm

Was very cool to see how creative people got with their costumes! I was pretty impressed, and definately entertained!

I joined Knights of Havoc about 2 months ago and have been enjoying my time with them. Nice bunch of guys and girls, that employs a no pressure atmosphere while getting stuff done. If you play late night, like to run HM's/OP's this is the late night guild to be in. Weekly guild datacron and world boss hunting on offnights for those inclined. Casual peeps in a (semi)mature environment means I have fun everytime I log in.