Ford gets angry and walks off of Kimmel set

TheBBP

Im baffled that were people thought this was not a joke.... in a humuristc talk show and all. It was obvious from the begining, not only that at the moment that dude dressed as jedi was up wich was hilarious, couldnt get much clearer then that :p

But yeah was funny sure :)

Edited by Spartanik

Im baffled that were people thought this was not a joke.... in a humuristc talk show and all. It was obvious from the begining, not only that at the moment that dude dressed as jedi was up wich was hilarious, couldnt get much clearer then that :p

But yeah was funny sure :)

I knew it was a joke, but I thought the joke was on Ford. Turned out the joke was on me. :D Edited by Beniboybling

Im British, I had no Idea what jimmy kimmel was.....

Heard about it, didn't realise it was a comedic thing, made it even better :p

Try

and the response

Neither are safe for work or kids.... Or maybe even your parents.

Yeah it just shows how brilliant Ford is. The man is simply a legend and I hope he will be in the new Star Wars movie in some shape or form. That interview was utterly entertaining and funny. If you watch parts 1 and 2, the host also mocks Fords pitching at a baseball match.

Yeah it just shows how brilliant Ford is. The man is simply a legend and I hope he will be in the new Star Wars movie in some shape or form. That interview was utterly entertaining and funny. If you watch parts 1 and 2, the host also mocks Fords pitching at a baseball match.

I know hilarious. :p the dude trow it over the fence. while ford well trow it to the ground. But at least is a nice actor :D

Edited by Spartanik