Top 5 best Bounty Hunters

Gravez-

In your opinion who was the best top 5 bounty hunters in the starwars universe list them in any order saving the number one slot for the best. Also give accurate descriptions of why you think they were one of the best in the galaxy.

Easy.

1. Kenix Kil / Kir Kanos. Former Imperial Guardsman. Trained to THE peak of human physical perfection, and NEVER gives up the trail.

2. Boba Fett. He had a reputation amongst the other Bounty Hunters as The Best. He had the weapons, gadgets, and skill. He had the bad*** ship, too. Only thing he didn't have was Luck.

3. Dengar. He lasted quite a while in the business and retired ALIVE.

4. Jango Fett. Hey, he was good enough to have an entire ARMY cloned from his DNA. That right there says something.

5. Calo Nord. 1....2....3.... 'nuff said.

Who were YOU expecting at #1. :p

1. IG-88B- Just for the fact, that there was some much bigger scheme going on with him then the regular job of bounty hunting and whats better then that? Wiping out all of organic existence in the entire galaxy. Plus he had an imperial order to: "Dismantle on sight" and he STILL was recruited by the Empire to track down Han and co, and somehow(still waiting on lore about this authors..) he became the 2nd best bounty hunter in the galaxy, when all the others would have had more time to actually get bounties since he was also working on the big genocide thing.

2. Durge- I like him, not because of his ability to regenerate or anything. But what he has been through, in which no other bounty hunter has. I mean 2k years of going around, getting bounties, fighting in the new sith wars and then fighting in the clone wars...pretty boss. I kinda wish that he didn't die, because as a character he could have been really interesting with the history behind him. Plus it took a *********** STAR to kill him.

3. Bossk- A giant lizard as a bounty hunter? Awesome.

4/5. Jango/Boba Fett- Eh..*shrugs* not much to say, pretty much everyone knows bout em,

1. IG-88B- Just for the fact, that there was some much bigger scheme going on with him then the regular job of bounty hunting and whats better then that? Wiping out all of organic existence in the entire galaxy. Plus he had an imperial order to: "Dismantle on sight" and he STILL was recruited by the Empire to track down Han and co, and somehow(still waiting on lore about this authors..) he became the 2nd best bounty hunter in the galaxy, when all the others would have had more time to actually get bounties since he was also working on the big genocide thing.

2. Durge- I like him, not because of his ability to regenerate or anything. But what he has been through, in which no other bounty hunter has. I mean 2k years of going around, getting bounties, fighting in the new sith wars and then fighting in the clone wars...pretty boss. I kinda wish that he didn't die, because as a character he could have been really interesting with the history behind him. Plus it took a *********** STAR to kill him.

3. Bossk- A giant lizard as a bounty hunter? Awesome.

4/5. Jango/Boba Fett- Eh..*shrugs* not much to say, pretty much everyone knows bout em,

No Kir Kanos? The man is a bounty hunter and former Imperial Guard, we're talking the elite of the friggin elite of the Imperial troops. For shame,sir,for shame.

1. Jango Fett-beats Boba anyday

2. Bounty Hunter from TOR- becomes wanted by the Republic for murdering *Censored*

3. IG-88- makes 4 versions of himself, one of which takes control of the Death Star and messes with Palps

4. Boba Fett- Becomes one of the best Bounty Hunters ever.

5. Dengar- the only Bounty Hunter to take a toilet theme for his career. Toilet Paper on his head, toilet for a ship.

1. Jango Fett-beats Boba anyday

2. Bounty Hunter from TOR- becomes wanted by the Republic for murdering *Censored*

3. IG-88- makes 4 versions of himself, one of which takes control of the Death Star and messes with Palps

4. Boba Fett- Becomes one of the best Bounty Hunters ever.

5. Dengar- the only Bounty Hunter to take a toilet theme for his career. Toilet Paper on his head, toilet for a ship.

good list pretty much agree with this except i would go

1. Jango

2. IG-88

3. Cade Skywalker

4. Cad Bane

5. Jodo Kast just to piss people off.

Edited by jarjarloves

good list pretty much agree with this except I would add Cade Skywalker at number 4 and put either Bossk or Cad Bane at number 5.

Well Bossk never beat Boba except when Boba wanted him too ie. Bounty Hunter tales. and I put that Dengar piece up for fun. Seriously I would put Cad Bane up for 5 though

I'd actually put the TOR Bounty Hunter on the list before Boba.

That's what I put down. Clearly he's way better than Fett. He's got the voice, the gun, the spunky techie sidekick. He's got the whole package.

1. Boba Fett. Love the armor. Love the ship, if you see the T shaped visor and your name isn't Han Solo you know you’re screwed. Perhaps a bit less of a fighter than his dad, he more than makes up for it with his tracking ability’s and cunning. So far ahead of whom was widely regarded as the 2nd best hunter of his time, the IG-88s that he killed TWO of them and shot down a third. FOTJ spoiler

Not to mention he was the only non-force user even capable of going toe to toe with abeloth, and was responsible for the death one of her body’s (Tahari hepld too)

2. Zuckuss. Everyones favorite schizophrenic Gand, Zuckuss is definitely a reach at #2 but still, I’ve always loved him. His force sensitivity or "intuition” as he calls it allows him to find anything anywhere in the galaxy, and he won the race for the Vavin Vasslika, besting such notable hunters as IG-88 and Bossk. Besides, talking in the 3rd person is always cool.

3. Cad Bane. Sure I hate the TCW show, but this dude is seriously BA. He goes up against jedi on a conistant basis and only really loses due to lack of plot armor. Plus this quote “anyone can kill a jedi with a sniper rifle, you want my respect, you do it face to face"

4. Jango Fett. Widely considered the best hunter of his time, Jango had a whole army cloned after him. Likely more skilled than Boba in a physical confrontation, but Boba's tracking skills and cunning put give him the nod over Jango.

5. Kleef. Because he is a Gungan BH. and he speaks the line "Yousa gonna die".

Edited by TheBentOne

That's what I put down. Clearly he's way better than Fett. He's got the voice, the gun, the spunky techie sidekick. He's got the whole package.

That and he's had way more successful hunts against Force Users than Boba.

Jango beat Jedi to death with his bare hands and a rock....a frigging rock, they had Lightsabers, he had a rock...and he beat them to death.

If that doesnt make you #1 what does?

I'm not making light of that, but I always thought that was one of the ultimate Mary Sue moments in the Star Wars Extended Universe. I won't be surprised if its retconned.

Jango beat Jedi to death with his bare hands and a rock....a frigging rock, they had Lightsabers, he had a rock...and he beat them to death.

If that doesnt make you #1 what does?

It takes more than just fighting ability to be a good bounty hunter. In my opinion to be a good bounty hunter you need: tracking ability, cunning/street smarts, a good arsenal, fighting ability, luck, and reputation. The most important of these in my opinion are tracking ability, cunning, and luck.

Boba Fett - has the whole package, all the necessary things to make you great

Jango Fett - like Boba, but a little more inclined toward fighting than cunning/smarts which in my opinion ranks him just a little lower

IG-88 - great and unrelenting

Dengar - polished resume and managed to retire alive

Bossk / TOR Bounty Hunter - not sure on this, both are good, but I haven't gotten very far in the bounty hunter story of the game to really know much about the TOR hunter yet.

Honorable mentions, considered but not included:

Cad Bane, not overly familiar with him but he likely belongs in some lists. Kir Kanos and Cade Skywalker, both are great but not enough of what they've done and such have been documented in my opinion for me to include them in the list. Durge, is a beast but considering how long he lived, you'd expect him to be pretty good, also, he seems a little more warrior/soldier than bounty hunter to me.