View Single Post

Ecekiell
10.15.2019 , 08:51 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by lord-angelus View Post
Even with the fs nerf, sin tanks are still the best tank. That shows how much op was the sin tanks.
I don't think that's true. They aren't completly useless, but Force Speed was by far the biggest thing for sin tanks. In fights where you can use Force Shroud for (relevant) boss attacks, I think they will be still pretty good, but in a lot of other fights, the other tanks might be better now.

While I think tanks are now more or less balanced. I really don't like this change. I stated in another post, that I liked the idea of a very short defensive with short cooldown. This way you can actually do something during the fight to avoid damage and don't have to rely on luck (or defensives with very long cooldown). The very short duration also makes it somewhat challenging and you have to think about when exactly to use it.

In my opinion they should revert that change (force regen, really?), maybe reduce the %, and most importantly give something similar to the other tanks. This skill made tanking so much more fun, everyone should have it.

also:
#bringbackphasewalkforsins