How to level to 55?

Toat

Currently my Makeb quests say 53 but I'm still 51. How do I level up properly?

I have done nothing but the Makeb quests and 2 dungeons. I tried doing space missions but even with grade 7 ship stuff I still fail. Also, I'm not in a guild cause I don't wanna and you can't make me.

Help

If you are killing mobs, doing quests, and did some FP's/OP's you should be way past 51 by now. Are you using any xp boots while you play? If not buy a major one - I know my server sells those for 18k or so only.

Also, what's with the snarky anti-guild remark? If you want help from people you don't lash out in the OP... :rolleyes:

Group Finder for daily level 50 Flashpoints, Level 50 Daily areas (I gained an entire level from the Ilum questline), and don't forget to max out your WZ comms before you hit 55. There are far fewer people using the PvP exploits in lowbies.

I have done nothing but the Makeb quests and 2 dungeons. I tried doing space missions but even with grade 7 ship stuff I still fail. Also, I'm not in a guild cause I don't wanna and you can't make me.

Help

If you WERE in a guild, you wouldn't have to come to the forums for a question as trivial as "how to level".

Seriously, you're level 51 and you're asking how to get to 55? Really? Who held your had the previous 51 levels? Did your mommy unsub?

If you WERE in a guild, you wouldn't have to come to the forums for a question as trivial as "how to level".

Seriously, you're level 51 and you're asking how to get to 55? Really? Who held your hand the previous 51 levels? Did your mommy unsub?

Although I wouldn't put it this way, this is something I just realized....

OP is asking how to level....I think he must have bought this account off of some website and just started playing the game.

If you still have stuff like the Ilum and Belsavis second parts to go (the ones with the daily quests before they become dailies), do those. On of my fresh 50's got all the way to 51,5 doing just the Ilum questline.

Once you hit 52, you get the Binocular and Seeker droid questline. Move off Makeb and do (part of) those, they're a metric ton of XP.

If you can, make sure you've got rested XP and/or use an XP booster.

There's plenty more general tips, but these proved most useful to me personally. No guild needed.

Thanks, I'll do all the dailies I can find. Still seems like a lot of suplimental xp to come up with. Are the high level space missions very hard or do I just suck?

XP boosts? what are there and how do I get them?

Help

Kill more stuff and do more quests.

You're welcome.

As a side note, I am 54 and haven't even been to Makeb yet. Do your PvP and PvE dailies and you will get there in no time.

Edited by Cidanel