Missing CC, Sub, Code Redemption Since Maintenance

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Some of you may have noticed that if you purchased CC, a sub, or redeemed a code since maintenance this morning that you may not have received what you were supposed to. The team has corrected the issue from happening going forward. However, if you are still missing your goods from this morning, hold tight, you do not need to submit a ticket to customer support yet.

The sync is beginning right now and will take up to 2 hours from now to complete. This will work to get you your missing goods. I am double checking with the team that it covers everything, or if any of you will need to submit tickets. I will report back soon.

-eric

Hey folks,

Some of you may have noticed that if you purchased CC, a sub, or redeemed a code since maintenance this morning that you may not have received what you were supposed to. The team has corrected the issue from happening going forward. However, if you are still missing your goods from this morning, hold tight, you do not need to submit a ticket to customer support yet.

The sync is beginning right now and will take up to 2 hours from now to complete. This will work to get you your missing goods. I am double checking with the team that it covers everything, or if any of you will need to submit tickets. I will report back soon.

-eric

Thanks for staying with us throughout the duration of last nights problem. I did manage to pick up another bag of twizzlers for you. Treek is searching, but hasn't found it yet.

Hey folks,

-eric

You might aswell hook me up with some of those sweet sweet CC's and don't claim Immunity either.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

If you purchased CC this morning and did not receive them, you will need to call customer support. Keep in mind that most CC purchases did process properly there was just a sub-section that didn't complete, so double check your ledger before calling.

Thanks all, I will let you know when the sync is complete on sub and code redemptions (which you do not need to contact CS for).

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Hey folks,

If you purchased CC this morning and did not receive them, you will need to call customer support. Keep in mind that most CC purchases did process properly there was just a sub-section that didn't complete, so double check your ledger before calling.

Thanks all, I will let you know when the sync is complete on sub and code redemptions (which you do not need to contact CS for).

-eric

Woah babe did you just blank me? I thought we was cool?

So if someone has been a loyal customer since launch, has an in game error (NOT personal computer error) which screws up a mission's results, is it true that you guys WILL NOT reset the mission? Even if I haven't accepted the mission reward? I cannot believe you guys don't have the power to do that considering you're able to ban people, take stuff out of their inventory (exploits) and removing cheevs from exploits - which is technically resetting someone. Can you tell me how to escalate this above an in game service ticket? My main toon is literally parked until this is resolved and that sucks for me because she's my ops healer and I have nim cheevs (the wings and the mask and the title, for example!!!!) that were awful to get and I don't have that kind of time anymore to roll another toon and go through that - adulting sucks sometimes but it pays the mortgage.

I'd appreciate your thoughts, thanks!