Eric Musco...Please don't...

LrdRahvin

You Community guys who are left got put in a really awful situation with what happened with the French and German communities....Honestly, I'm not sure how you're going to be able to deal with it truly effectively given how handcuffed you've been by the elimination of the two CMs...

But, whatever you try to do to keep our French/German brothers and sisters happy and subbed (we really don't need another large scale exodus)- please, for the love of all that is holy, DON'T DO THIS :

:rak_03:

Edit: "Environmental problems in my territory"

"I have nothing"

Priceless :rak_03:

Edited by LrdRahvin

You Community guys who are left got put in a really awful situation with what happened with the French and German communities....Honestly, I'm not sure how you're going to be able to deal with it truly effectively given how handcuffed you've been by the elimination of the two CMs...

But, whatever you try to do to keep our French/German brothers and sisters happy and subbed (we really don't need another large scale exodus)- please, for the love of all that is holy, DON'T DO THIS :

:rak_03:

Edit: "Environmental problems in my territory"

"I have nothing"

Priceless :rak_03:

As the person that manages the localization for the site, I can assure you we do not and will never use google translate. :jawa_cool:

• Dev Post
As the person that manages the localization for the site, I can assure you we do not and will never use google translate. :jawa_cool:

This^ (She yells at us if we even joke about it.)

Also, CDZA is the best YouTube channel ever, excellent choice.