Republic PvP is an absolute embarrassment

Lium

I hadn't queued on my Scoundrel I am leveling (so sub 50 fog or war FWIW) since last week early where I got in a CW and swe would take a turret then go take another, only for no one to call inc on the on we had. That repeated. Screwed around on my imp toons for a week; came back to Pub side and the same thing happened..

Both times with 2 people gaurding the node.

Actually speced sawbones to try it out. Works great, but I'll be damned that when transitioning between nodes if my team isn't in an asshumping race to get the F away from being left to gaurd that they leave their sole healer there with their thumb up their *** at best. Even with an enemy still there. They just didn't want to guard the damned node; which seems opposite of the people who want to stand there and just not call.

Don't even get me started on the lack of even a taunt, let alone a guard. Most I saw as ~6k protection

This all could quite possibly happen on the other side; it just so happens to be lucky that I saw it on the pub side.

I didn't berate anyone or say anything. I just went and specced back scrapper.m I can look out for #1 as well.

happens alot on both sides (seems to be when ever i am online) but i admit pre 50 for republic is not great been a while since i have had a great game on my 21 sage (best game was level 16 when got 200k healing)

http://imageshack.us/f/228/screenshot2012021513114.jpg/ this game was the first ever time i got about 70k on tank (this is the character top of my signature about 8 months ago)

(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/228/screenshot2012021513114.jpg/) <- if previous link don't load

back in the day i was wining 15 a day now it is less when playing low level

This is galactic war, and you are the soldier. Roll stealth class, get wh augged and strike back - gank lowbies imps everywhere, for fun and their fear before Republic!

I never thought stealth could be so fun until I rolled an assassin. I wish snipers and gunslingers had stealth because that would be awesome.

I am a hardcore Republic pvp'er. I kill red on sight...........if I'm in the mood. If I'm out in PVE, it's for a reason whether dailies, leveling, w/e. If I see a call for help, I'll look at the location and, if I'm close, I'll go (as long as it's not 5 lowbies against a WH 50). If it's too far away, sorry about your luck...oh look, a scavenging node...

I don't always kill red on sight. The other day, I was on a speeder and came across a low level on theirs stopped. So I just pulled up next to them and see how they would react. They just sat there, so I went off about my business.

Sometimes you wonder how the hell they move so fast to their base, but I do not make it a point to attack lower level toons on my 50. Not saying I never will, but generally I am there for some other reason..

This is actually a reason why I wanted to see ranked solo queue. If it can work anything like league of legends elo system you end up getting matched with players and against players around your own rating. Makes for more happy fun time than sad mad time.

I also kill anyone I see or at least try to.

Edited by Exilim