Companion inventory ?

alessander

As far as i know the companions don't have an inventory on there own. You and your companions share inventory. To equipp new gear on your companion just open the inventory (I) and open C end then choose the companion section and then right click the gear you wants to equipp on your companion.

You have to go to a cantina to be able to talk with your companions.

Hope i have helped you a little :D

Yes i did speak with my companion and change his armor . Thanks :D .

I have another question . I sorry because im asking Too much but i realy love this game . And i know the game explan everythings . But still you need more explanation .

I send my companion in some missions . So , do i have to choose the missions wisely or just send him like that . ( i mean for money )

Im SURPRISED . Because the game have tree level :eek:. Nice . I was think there is only level up . They make me to choose one of tree . Im smuggler . Which one is best the two guns or the stealth ?

Edited by alessander

Yes i did speak with my companion and change his armor . Thanks :D .

I have another question . I sorry because im asking Too much but i realy love this game . And i know the game explan everythings . But still you need more explanation .

I send my companion in some missions . So , do i have to choose the missions wisely or just send him like that . ( i mean for money )

Im SURPRISED . Because the game have tree level :eek:. Nice . I was think there is only level up . They make me to choose one of tree . Im smuggler . Which one is best the two guns or the stealth ?

The mission tells you what item they will return with, and you can use those items to craft with. There's really no 'wrong' mission to send them on, but I'd take the time to figure out how to craft items, what ingredients they need and then determine what missions to send your guys on. If you just randomly send them on missions, you might end up getting to the grade 2 materials and having tons of junk you can't use anymore (and nobody wants to buy low-level junk materials from the GTN).

Don't assume any advanced class is 'best'. They all have their advantages and disadvantages. The Gunslinger's role is just damage, damage and more damage and they prefer to do it from long range. They have three different flavours of damage dealing depending on which skill tree you pick. The Scoundrel can heal themselves and other players (if you specialize in the healing skill tree, they will be very good at it), but they also have the option of doing damage up close and personal.

Remember this choice is permanent for that character. If you want to try out the other Advanced Class, you'll have to create another Smuggler.

You need to choose based off of your needs and abilities. The missions cost credits to start, and the results are not always worth it. They are meant to help you feed your crafting profession while acting as a gold sink at the same time. It will vary based on server, but keep track of your results and the cost, and compare that to the cost of the items from the GTN or the vendor to decide what missions are worth doing for you.

For example, cloth from underworld trading does not sell on the servers I play on. One server has a flooded AH so it's cheaper to buy it, the other server never has it so if I use that cloth I need to run the missions, but it's not worth selling on the AH. Metals from UT trade well on my server and it is worth doing them to sell the results since it is expensive to buy the items.

Im SURPRISED . Because the game have tree level :eek:. Nice . I was think there is only level up . They make to choose one of tree . Im smuggler . Which one is best the two guns or the stealth ?

From a roleplay stance, play what you like and helps you enjoy the game more.

From a game mechanics stance, some advances classes can tank or dps, some can heal or dps, and some can only play as dps. Do you know what role you like? If you have a feeling for these kinds of hames, the summary you get when making your choice should give you the info you need. If you are new to MMOs, read about the advanced classes on the website to help you choose.

http://www.swtor.com/info/systems/advanced-classes

and check the classes forums to see what people say about them.

If you hate waiting to join an flashpoint group, you might want a character that can tank or heal as they tend to get groups faster. They are usually more demanding roles and if you just want to shoot things and not have to worry to much about boss mechanics or a lot of situational awareness in a group setting, stick with DPS.

Wow . This game is very COMPLICATED . And this first time in my life i play mmo game . I just want to play single player and finish the story . Then i will play with another class . And lije that .

And what do u me in this word (dps)

Edited by alessander

Wow . This game is very COMPLICATED . And this first time in my life i play mmo game . I just want to play single player and finish the story . Then i will play with another class . And lije that .

This is not a complicated MMO, there are far far more complicated ones :)

DPS is short for 'damage per second'; the amount of damage points a damage dealer can do in a given amount of time. It is often used as a measure of how useful a damage dealer is (someone who's purpose and role in the game is to just kill stuff). The other roles are healing (keeping people alive), and tanking (protecting others, and making sure nobody else gets hit by anything).

Depending on who you ask, DPS is either the single most important thing the world for any damage dealer, or a secondary concern to finding a player who is capable of not doing anything completely moronic.

When you're levelling up, DPS is not a big deal. It becomes important when you're doing Flashpoints or Operations, which involve beating big, sometimes complicated boss fights in large groups.

Edited by Bibdy