Ranked warzone pick up games

donthedondon

More embellishing on your part, I'm afraid. I believe I asked you pick up some sandbags from general chat, instead of uncensored, to balance out the fact the majority of your team was from the same guild. The response I got from Totherkins was "what can I say we like ranked comms". That sounds like someone not trying to game the system for sure.

I'll make my new years resolution to not QQ as you say, if yours is to actually queue for ranked when we have a guild group going.

I Believe your exact words were "can you guys stop being such ******* try hards and pick up up some pugs" . This wasn't the reasonable argument that you now claim to have made so...... embellishment? lol?

As for ranked, me and Totherkins are forming a ranked team and are drawing up a shortlist now of objectively sound players that we want to get on for rateds at a set time every week. We have set a date of the 8th as the date we take our shortlist and form a team. Now I'm aware that we will be a new team and will probably start off losing a few, but when we eventually gel together and start Stampeding you please don't come into mumble and call us ***** try hards..................Or switch sides again, seeing nobody would want you back anyways.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had only 2 healers and only 1 stealth. We even had a sorc dps which Isn't exactly a stacked comp. ^ Exaggeration

I don't think we are talking about the same thing anymore. My previous comment was talking about Unsensored's A team. The usual 3 dps group. Not the crew that was running the other night.

I Believe your exact words were "can you guys stop being such ******* try hards and pick up up some pugs" . This wasn't the reasonable argument that you now claim to have made so...... embellishment? lol?

That was the third time I had to ask you guys. You are quite proficient at leaving details out of your weak diabtribes.

.... but when we eventually gel together and start Stampeding you please don't come into mumble and call us ***** try hards

I've heard this before, from better people. In fact, wasn't it your guild's ambition to rule pvp when you came to this server like half a year ago?

.....Or switch sides again, seeing nobody would want you back anyways.

If I "switched sides" it would only be to pvp on LD50s imp guild. That's what you and your guildies don't understand. I like it here. Through the wins and losses, I enjoy who I play with. They share a similiar outlook for PVP and ACTUALLY PVP consistently.

Aside from the two times I've PVPed with combat on imp side, the only other times are when YOUR GUILD practically begs me to play. Or all the times I get asked to come back to the guild. Why? http://i46.tinypic.com/28wnqz8.jpg Because I do more in recruit gear with mods/enhancements missing from both weapons than others do in wh/ewh. I believe the words YOU used were "Come on Neb, I'd be able to guard you like this all the time if you came back" (something to that effect)

That being said, there are still quite a few ppl in unicorns I like/respect, and will continue to do so. They know who they are.

Edited by Ravashakk

This is rather ridiculous how I post about one thing i.e you not being able to handle a loss and QQ and your lack of commitment previously to a cause you now champion. Utterly hypocritical.

But of course you completely missed the point, and descended into posting screenshots of your self in a pathetic attempt to keep your e-peen strong.

I'm done with this argument seeing you just completely missing the point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

But of course you completely missed the point, and descended into posting screenshots of your self in a pathetic attempt to keep your e-peen strong.

No, you missed the point. I had nothing against helping ppl learn to play before, I just didn't like being on a team with a terrible comp while doing so. I'm sorry you are failing to see the difference.

Maybe you spend less time worrying about me and practicing pvp. Gotta get ready for when your bubble stun crutch falls out from under you.

Edited by Ravashakk

I had nothing against helping ppl learn to play before, I just didn't like being on a team with a terrible comp while doing so. I'm sorry you are failing to see the difference.

Maybe you spend less time worrying about me and practicing pvp. Gotta get ready for when your bubble stun crutch falls out from under you.

Okay so you just confirmed it for me, you backed from helping people play with us because you didn't get the comp you wanted. Now when you do it with the reps you complain because the team we put together had a better comp than yours. Hmmm, sounds familiar. So yup the hypocritical acts have been confirmed by you yourself.

With regards to bubble stun, I more than likely wont be on the team as a Bubble stun healer. I'll be the operative who doesn't just heal himself and get into 1v1s too increase e-peen while everyone around me dies.

Haha I'm not worried about you in the slightest. I just got told you were a forum warrior and took the opportunity to troll you a little bit and get you to write essays for the lols. See you in ranked......if you make the LD team...

Edited by Ekoado

so you didn't see any group with 5 smashers and a bubble stunner(lol Mizzos guild). If one team is becoming faceroll easy, changes will be made.

There was only 2 m8 :D

me and shadee Kiro was watchmen and sowa being hisself was being useless guarding a node in combat

and theres alot of teams witha bubble stun "I.E." from that night i know unicorns had one and maybe one on another team from that night so its not even that uncommon =p so that whole statement is invalid

Edited by devildog_

Okay so you just confirmed it for me, you backed from helping people play with us because you didn't get the comp you wanted. Now when you do it with the reps you complain because the team we put together had a better comp than yours. Hmmm, sounds familiar. So yup the hypocritical acts have been confirmed by you yourself.

And the "Biggest Stretch Award" goes to....

I'll be the operative who doesn't just heal himself and get into 1v1s too increase e-peen while everyone around me dies.

[/qUOTE]

-5 out of 10.

Haha I'm not worried about you in the slightest. I just got told you were a forum warrior and took the opportunity to troll you a little bit and get you to write essays for the lols. See you in ranked......if you make the LD team...

Tearing apart your poorly constructed, anally extracted forum post like cheap tissue paper was anything but a chore. If you'd like to continue it elsewhere, I'd be more than happy. Out of respect for the OP.

Thanks to everyone who participated on 01/01/13 very successfull tun out once again had 4 teams going , mumble crashing cut our night short but i'm going to do this again tomorrow same time 8 eastern. /cjoin pubpvp everyone is welcome to participate.

Ill be in /imppvp if anyone wants some heals for rateds

I've been having a great time. My apologies to everyone for last night's mumble crash. I'm not sure why it crashed, but apparently it was something on their end. It appears that the situation has resolved itself. Looking forward to tonight. :)

I've been having a great time. My apologies to everyone for last night's mumble crash. I'm not sure why it crashed, but apparently it was something on their end. It appears that the situation has resolved itself. Looking forward to tonight. :)

Our mumble crahsed as well, somthing about emergency maintenence.

Fun games tonight everyone who participated! Even though I lost all my games, everybody with whom I teamed with said they had a great time. I really appreciated that no one trashtalked or made comments that could cause any kind of trouble.

Also nice to see you back Hobi! And Wahn too, first time I see ya in ranked in a long time.

The team of James Bond shall train and be better next time too.

Edit : The only reason we lost is cause we had one bounty other messing up the full 8 agent team.

Edited by Dhrasur

Fun games tonight everyone who participated! Even though I lost all my games, everybody with whom I teamed with said they had a great time. I really appreciated that no one trashtalked or made comments that could cause any kind of trouble.

Also nice to see you back Hobi! And Wahn too, first time I see ya in ranked in a long time.

The team of James Bond shall train and be better next time too.

Edit : The only reason we lost is cause we had one bounty other messing up the full 8 agent team.

Thanks Illye, had a lot of fun last night, really great idea. Will be back to play again soon.

Hobi

GAF

Thanks to everyone who has been participating this week , it's been a great success in my opinion. We've had 5 teams q'ing almost every night. I won't be available tonight (05/01/13) to get this going but anyone is welcome to get the ball rolling , i'll be back tomorrow night hopefully we'll be able to continue the momentum of this idea. Edited by donthedondon