Apology for the zombie hordes

Bouncy_Hunter

I hereby apologize to BioWare in the name of the masses nuking your forum with puke and guts. You guys are great for the 13th early access start and these people are just so happy they can't seem to think of anything other than eating their own brains and poking their empty eye sockets. You are doing us a favor by doing these waves and we all appreciate it... In our own vulgar nasty and negative ways. No need to keep this thread open since it's off topic. Thanks!!!!

So you're apologizing for people who probably don't want to apologize?

Do you do this every time someone has a different opinion than yours?

Oh no I dont. It's not about opinions they did us a favor by starting today. It's about people not appreciating something that is making things easier for them and others.

So you're apologizing for people who probably don't want to apologize?

Do you do this every time someone has a different opinion than yours?

If this had anything to do with opinions than I would agree with you.

Instead, this has to do with people not reading t=what they were paying for. And then crying about not getting what they thought they should get but were never promised anyway. And then, to go further, complain even more when Bioware launches EA 2 days earlier than anticipated.

It's about self entitled idiots complaining about something that wasn't theirs in the first place.

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.