Oricon Stronghold

LordMetroplex

Hello There,

Although a new Stronghold (Rishi) has just appeared in the last update I and I think many others would be happy about a "Sith Stronghold" just in the course of the new decorations like the throne of the emperor or other things like Oricon decorations or Nathema things, the stone and the nature of the things it would fit great. Since such a kind of Sith temple or fortress does not really exist and Yavin I do not count there as it is difficult to place the new decorations with their purple clay there. So my suggestion would be a fortress on Oricon that would be accessible to Republican as well as Imperial players and of the same size as Yavin or Rishi, but before I come here with plans and ideas for this Stronghold I would like to know how realistic the thought is? What are the odds and what do you think?

Ps: my English is not the best yet I hope for feedback or better support :D

May the Force always serve you

Interesting idea, and does make some sense that it would be possible to have a fortress after the events following the Dread Lords. That being said I still think they should fix a few things before then, but in the meantime I can probably draw up a basic layout of what it might look like.

I mean, there are already Strongholds in the style for "scoundrels" (smugglers, bounty hunters, etc. ) like Narr Shaddaa, and Rishi and for Jedi would be Yavin perfect and yes for Sith Yavin could also be used but the bright style of the fortress itself is hard to reconcile with the dark black red or black purple of the sith as well as whole Sith and darker side things (Oicon things and newer Sith things) like a decoration like the burning skull to fit Yavin? Thus an Oricon or at least a Ziost fortress would be suitable whereby one could still write a small reconstruction story for ziost in the latter, for example, the empire Ziost reconquered and rebuilt again.

It would be really nice , if you could make plans ^^

I mean, there are already Strongholds in the style for "scoundrels" (smugglers, bounty hunters, etc. ) like Narr Shaddaa, and Rishi and for Jedi would be Yavin perfect and yes for Sith Yavin could also be used but the bright style of the fortress itself is hard to reconcile with the dark black red or black purple of the sith as well as whole Sith and darker side things (Oicon things and newer Sith things) like a decoration like the burning skull to fit Yavin? Thus an Oricon or at least a Ziost fortress would be suitable whereby one could still write a small reconstruction story for ziost in the latter, for example, the empire Ziost reconquered and rebuilt again.

It would be really nice , if you could make plans ^^

I can actually see Ziost being a viable option over Oricon. With it being under reconstruction it would make sense that a special individual (i.e. the player) would be placed there in not only to oversee the reconstruction efforts, but to see to it's defense as some structures had been shown to be left standing. So seeing an ancient fortress on top of a peak or something to that effect would make logical sense too.

I really don't like Oricon, or at least, it's pretty far down my list.

I'd love to see a stronghold on Ilum, because it would work great for both a Sith or Jedi stronghold.

Plus the night theme, the amazing sky, the crystals, the brutal terrain...

Edited by Xina_LA