MK-8 Augment Kit Schematic?

Ilysanth

So post-4.0, I have schematics for Augment kits 1-7 but there is not schematic on the Synthweaving vendor for MK-8 kits. I have carefully checked the vendor and my own schematics and it is not there. Bug on my side? I was able to purchase the MK-8 kit schematic on my Armormech.

I checked the patch notes as well and see nothing about Synthweavers no longer making kits. Especially as I have the lower schems. Should i put in a bug report?

Should i put in a bug report?

Couldn't hurt. Worst case is you get no response.

That being said, honestly I would never craft MK-8 kits on my synth, because scav mats are far more available. Just saying that if you have MK-8 on your Armormech, there is little reason to have it on your Synth too. But maybe you are a completionist.

So post-4.0, I have schematics for Augment kits 1-7 but there is not schematic on the Synthweaving vendor for MK-8 kits. I have carefully checked the vendor and my own schematics and it is not there. Bug on my side? I was able to purchase the MK-8 kit schematic on my Armormech.

I checked the patch notes as well and see nothing about Synthweavers no longer making kits. Especially as I have the lower schems. Should i put in a bug report?

This is a display bug. You probably already know the schematic which is why you don't see it on the trainer but it does not show up in the available crafting list. I was able to get it to show up by resorting the list (by level or difficulty). Worked for me but I have to do it every time I open the crafting window.