Lord Praven=class act

Darth_Solrac

Who says DS Sith aint honorable or classy? That cool pure blood says different. Well he did till I impaled em off a cliff anyway lol.

He beat Kiwiks, spared those civilians, & requested a fair & honorable duel with me. He complimented me before hand, & even scolded me for trying the mind trick on em lol.

He definitely has been the most refreshing, worthy Sith my Dark Guardian has faced so far.

RIP buddy.

Haha! Yeah I like him. There was no WAY I was killing him. My goodie goodie guardian has wasted a few baddies on his way up too.

He was a well done character.

Plus he gave me a nice color crystal when he wrote me a TY letter for not killing him. :D

Haha! Yeah I like him. There was no WAY I was killing him. My goodie goodie guardian has wasted a few baddies on his way up too.

He was a well done character.

Plus he gave me a nice color crystal when he wrote me a TY letter for not killing him. :D

Yea he even wished me well with the Force before I executed him. Couldn't help but like em. But I wanted the DSP & it pleased Kira lol.

Easily one of my favorite NPCs in the game so far - certainly of the ones in the Knight story.

Getting the letter back from him left me wondering though about something else though ...

Is there ever a follow up email about the flesh raider that you can (if you choose) send to the order for padawan training, or whatever? Would be cool to at least hear how that worked out.

Edited by MayorOfAngrytown

Easily one of my favorite NPCs in the game so far - certainly of the ones in the Knight story.

Getting the letter back from him left me wondering though about something else though ...

Is there ever a follow up email about the flesh raider that you can (if you choose) send to the order for padawan training, or whatever? Would be cool to at least hear how that worked out.

Nein. They are fugly savages. Wipe em all out.

Who says DS Sith aint honorable or classy? That cool pure blood says different. Well he did till I impaled em off a cliff anyway lol.

He beat Kiwiks, spared those civilians, & requested a fair & honorable duel with me. He complimented me before hand, & even scolded me for trying the mind trick on em lol.

He definitely has been the most refreshing, worthy Sith my Dark Guardian has faced so far.

RIP buddy.

Thanks for the laugh. Praven really is a class act. I felt bad about inviting him to the Light, knowing what kind of stupid robes lay in store for him there...

Thanks for the laugh. Praven really is a class act. I felt bad about inviting him to the Light, knowing what kind of stupid robes lay in store for him there...

Ah, but he made clear his devotion to the Dark Side by inviting you there first (I chose to tell him channeling the DS is how I beat him).

Meh. Now I am really feeling like rolling a dark knight to see the differences throughout the storyline.

Hmm, perhaps a male dark knight. I've never really played a guy character in an MMO (other than brief throw-away characters for RP purposes). Kill two birds with one stone as it were. That would actually help with the conundrum I've felt over the idea of being mean in Doc's eyes lol.

Meh. Now I am really feeling like rolling a dark knight to see the differences throughout the storyline.

Hmm, perhaps a male dark knight. I've never really played a guy character in an MMO (other than brief throw-away characters for RP purposes). Kill two birds with one stone as it were. That would actually help with the conundrum I've felt over the idea of being mean in Doc's eyes lol.

It's pretty awesome so far I say.

He's such a great guy and yet you kill him =(

I chose to let him see the light, so now he's back at the jedi academy training as a jedi. Of course he said being a pureblood they wouldn't take him, but I promised he could. Seeing stuff like this in game always makes me feel good that not all that is bad is not necessarily 'evil.' I still think the emperor just needs a damn hug. And you do get an email later talking about his training, and your holovid things on your ship are from Bengal Morr telling you thank you for bringing him back to the lightside. About he only two times you actually feel like you've accomplished something

And on another note, I'd gladly swap him out for lord scourge as a companion. Scourge's voice just does not fit well to me.

Edited by Hobothesis

I chose to let him see the light, so now he's back at the jedi academy training as a jedi. Of course he said being a pureblood they wouldn't take him, but I promised he could. Seeing stuff like this in game always makes me feel good that not all that is bad is not necessarily 'evil.' I still think the emperor just needs a damn hug. And you do get an email later talking about his training, and your holovid things on your ship are from Bengal Morr telling you thank you for bringing him back to the lightside. About he only two times you actually feel like you've accomplished something

And on another note, I'd gladly swap him out for lord scourge as a companion. Scourge's voice just does not fit well to me.

OH HELLS to the no. Glad I killed him then to save him from that fate. What class story was that?

Wholeheartedly agreed, for more reasons than just Scourge's voice being horribly grating.

Meeting Praven again on Corellia was one of my favourite moments in the class arc there.

Here is the Thing... By Killing Him, You Miss out on More Of his Awesomeness In Act 3... which is a shame since he is probably the most interesting Sith I've encountered So far, Although i have only played 2 characters, and haven't finished the second one yet..

But yeah Praven is possibly one of my favorite characters so far.

More than that, if you let Praven live and proceed to

Corellia, he'll be one of the Jedi you locate and recruit for the war effort. I was delighted to see him again.

More than that, if you let Praven live and proceed to

Corellia, he'll be one of the Jedi you locate and recruit for the war effort. I was delighted to see him again.

If letting him live means him being lamed out by the LS.....yeeea stand by my decision. I spared him that fate lol.

I'm going to guess you aren't at the end of the storyline yet:) There's more that comes later on in the above scenario.

If letting him live means him being lamed out by the LS.....yeeea stand by my decision. I spared him that fate lol.

Alright, you have swayed me lol.

I am really interested in seeing the differences throughout the story. "Good girl gone bad guy" experiment shall be realized.

Of course my guild will think I'm totally nuts, 3rd Sentinal here I come lmao!!

Alright, you have swayed me lol.

I am really interested in seeing the differences throughout the story. "Good girl gone bad guy" experiment shall be realized.

Of course my guild will think I'm totally nuts, 3rd Sentinal here I come lmao!!

Welcome to Daaaark Side! I wanna start a Dark Jedi guild on my server. Just aint gotten around to finding co founders yet. DS JK is fun for me so far.

Hmmm, which server?

Kaiburr Crystal. But yea enjoy, as it's easy too. I went for a Dark Guardian over Sentinel. I enjoy the massive amount of armor, & the damage reduction capabilities of this spec.

I'm trying to play as close to an Anakin like fall as I can. My DS JK is mostly bout getting paid, & killing for glory, & revenge.