Question of the Day 4/5/2013

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

It's the Friday before Game Update 2.0! Today's question of the day is:

:sy_title: Of the over 2000 Achievements, how many do you think you will have unlocked on Tuesday when Scum and Villainy goes live? :sy_title:

I think I'm going to have quite a few Achievements that are not quite there, but I also think I've done a lot of our content! So ... I'm going to say only about 20-30 that are totally complete. Thinking about this answer has me more excited to see which ones I am only missing tiny bits of (and how far off I am in my estimate)!

Edited by AmberGreen

I'm just going to randomly guess that I have less than 10 achievements fully completed and creditable on lauch day.

The only ones that come to mind I have definitely completed are all Republic classes to 50 and achieving Light/Dark V. I don't have all crafting skills to 400 yet, and some of the ones I might have in fact done won't be counted, like the kill quotas.

I forget if the Wealthy title is 1m credits or 10m. I think it's 10m, so I won't have that one either.

Alot actually since i do have plenty of alts

completing class quests for 6 characthers (4 imps 2 pubs) 10k affection for 30 companions (thats 30 achievements right there lol) im not sure bout pets and mounts but i got plenty of those

Also every world boss and the 3 credit achievements uhm id say bout 50ish or so achievements.. still alot to go tho lol

Achievement system is a time sink...a time sink i wont be able to resist >.<

It's the Friday before Game Update 2.0! Today's question of the day is:

:sy_title: Of the over 2000 Achievements, how many do you think you will have unlocked on Tuesday when Scum and Villainy goes live? :sy_title:

I think I'm going to have quite a few Achievements that are not quite there, but I also think I've done a lot of our content! So ... I'm going to say only about 20-30 that are totally complete. Thinking about this answer has me more excited to see which ones I am only missing tiny bits of (and how far off I am in my estimate)!

Well 25/40 companions unlocked, flashpoints, Operations, World Bosses, Prologues, 5/8 Act 3s, 8/8 Act 1s, 7/8 Crafting skills at 400/400, Republic Ace, Imperial Ace, Dark V, Light V, Social X, Battlemaster...

So I guess maybe 400/2000?

A lot. I checked the PTS, I have achievements in every category and some already maxed out. I have to unlock the pvp ones as I have been playing since early access. Before you removed the PTS, I had to recopy some toons to collect achievements that were not awarded earlier. I hope we do not have problems at launch of 2.0.

Because i donot know what the achievement are exactly, i can only puzzle around.

I have every class on 50 and every companion on 10k, played every op and i only miss the denova timerun (will be done on sunday). There is only one faction where i am not legend, and so on. So i hope i will have plenty of achievements cleared.

That all depends on if the codex system is recording even if its not showing, as its a well known bugged out system and what is being taken retro activley, but im expecting alteast over 1k off the bat. Edited by Shingara

Dulfy's achievement guide http://dulfy.net/2013/02/21/swtor-legacy-achievements-guide/

I guess I should have remembered what I ended up with on the PTS :o

I probably have quite a bit.

The Cartel Coins ones, does that mean we can spend CC to grant those achievements? (Which seems really counterproductive) or is that the amount of extra CC we get for completing those achievements?

heh lord I have 714 codex entries...I can hardly wait to sit through the achievement spam when I log on. I wonder if enough people log on at the same time and have achievements update if it will crash the servers

I kinda hope over 200. It seems rough to get 2000 achievements and after playing for over a year to find out you didn't even cover 10% of the achievements might be a bit of a downer lol. We'll see, but 20-30 would probably disappoint me.

it's the friday before game update 2.0! Today's question of the day is:

:sy_title: Of the over 2000 achievements, how many do you think you will have unlocked on tuesday when scum and villainy goes live? :sy_title:

i think i'm going to have quite a few achievements that are not quite there, but i also think i've done a lot of our content! So ... I'm going to say only about 20-30 that are totally complete. Thinking about this answer has me more excited to see which ones i am only missing tiny bits of (and how far off i am in my estimate)!

i have 20 50s all with maxed out affection all crafting skills are maxed

killed every ops boss on every difficulty in game every fp all codex's for pvp

I slogged my guts out grinding a second warrior to get light side Jaesa just to have the Imperial SquadLeader title for when it goes live, i guess i would have around 200 at a guess as i had on the pts but have gotten 3 more toons to 50 since then.