Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

GamewizX

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother-in-law and I both got into late-beta last October. We're both still here. My wife and daughter have been playing here since December.

They'll have to totally wreck PvE, like Blizzard did to World of Warcraft, before we'll leave.

I probably just jinxed PvE here. :w_tongue:

Edited by CaptRavenous

Our guild had lots including me but after this fiasco in which we have lost our guild name of 8+ years, + now close to a 2 hour log on, alot have already cancelled thier subs. Estimated loss of 100+ members over this. We will move to another game who looks after its playerbase. Been fun but this was final straw

I'm just curious who is still here from the pre-launch days... I haven't visited these forums in forever and just recently canceled my TOR subscription. So before it expires I'm just curious if there are any veterans left.

Yes. Many of us from Pax Republica have been here since before launch. In fact, our guild just celebrated it's 3 year anniversary :)

I'm just curious who is still here from the pre-launch days... I haven't visited these forums in forever and just recently canceled my TOR subscription. So before it expires I'm just curious if there are any veterans left.

Yep, I've been here since closed beta back in August 2011. You're the last one I expected to see cancelling. Sorry to see you go. Good luck!

Been here since the very first day of early access and some beta before that... Never canceled by sub yet and I'm not planning to! SWTOR FTW!

edit: anyone have a guild with original members... I kinda need one, I have a vanguard tank all battlemaster and a 30 BH, 15 GS, 30Smuggler, 23, SI, and 16 SJ

Edited by beefyandbeef