>>> Shadowlands 1v1 Dueling Tournament <<<

ParagonAX

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LATEST UPDATE

Hope everyone is having loads of fun so far!

The 3rd round of the tournament is now completed! The 4th round has now started.

Please visit http://challonge.com/Shadowlands1v1 to see the latest brackets.

This round consists of the following matchups:

Z,AA,AR,AS,AT,AU

Some of these duels have already been completed, but participants have TWO more days to complete this round. If everyone completes their duels before then, I will move to Round 5 ahead of schedule.

Participants who do not complete their duels will be disqualified from the tournament. No more warnings will be given.

Please report your results by posting here, latest by 11pm EST, on Sunday February 17, 2013. Fraps/screenshots are encouraged but not required.

Good luck everyone!

since demelain beat you already viperin you should update the brackets. Unfortunately he's on a business trip atm. he said he'll be back in 6 days so i guess i just wait til then

OK that's cool, as long as you can wait. The lower brackets might need a bit more time to finish before you/dem faces the winner of the lower brackets.

Hey, ParagonAX, would it be possible to get the final few (or even just THE final) duel scheduled ahead of time and posted in this thread (date/time)? I think it would be fun for anyone who wanted to gather to watch and honor the final competitors as they duel it out in Outlaw's Den. Just a thought... Edited by Thaladar_SWTOR

LATEST UPDATE

The 4th round of the tournament is now completed! The 5th round has now started.

Please visit http://challonge.com/Shadowlands1v1 to see the latest brackets.

This round consists of the following matchups:

AV,AW,AX,AY

Some of these duels have already been completed, but participants have TWO more days to complete this round. If everyone completes their duels before then, I will move to Round 6 ahead of schedule.

Participants who do not complete their duels will be disqualified from the tournament. No more warnings will be given.

Please report your results by posting here, latest by 11pm EST, on Tuesday February 19, 2013. Fraps/screenshots are encouraged but not required.

Good luck everyone!