Color Crystals

Halsion

Hey guys! i thought we needed a compendium of all the different Color crystals people have discovered. So far we have a few that I've seen

These Colors have been spotted by me and others in the game, or in youtube videos. I hope to continue updating this list as I get more info. thanks for reading.

- Red (Requires Dark I and above)

- Blue (Requires Light I and above)

- Green (Requires Light I and above)

- Yellow

- Orange

- Purple

- Black with a Yellow Glow

- Black with a Blue Glow (my personal favorite)

- White (Drop from the world boss on Alderaan, there are also 'supposedly' white crystals from vendors at lvl 50 according to TORhead.com)

- Magenta (Thanks GKGK)

- Black with a Green Glow (again GKGK) (may be the Razer crystal, anyone confirm this?)

- Black with a Red Glow (GKGK)

- Neon Green (from Razer SWTOR peripherals (thanks vulpusrex) (This one may be the Black + green glow)

- Black (There's one in the database on TORhead.com, but it has no stats so it's unknown if its actually in the game)

- - Speculation Colors

- - Black (vibrosword or lightsaber is unknown) http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darksaber_(lightsaber)

- - - - - - - - This one has a wookiepedia article on it, Darksaber, wasn't actually a lightsaber, but an ancient weapon

- - Cyan (thanks zaxem)

What other colors have you guys seen in the game so far?

EDIT: The Black with a blue glow one was seen in the Round Table between Darth Hater and another site, it's on Darth Hater's site, its in the video

EDIT 2: The white crystal is in a few youtube videos if you want to see what it looks like

Edited by Halsion

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have checked through the artifice crafting recipes and unfortunately purple is not an option, it could be that it is a rare drop, but this is a shame as I quite fancied myself as a mace windu. The only purple lightsaber I have seen was on a cut scene. (held by a SITH) NOOooooooo

Gimme Purple Lightsaber Light 1 and above colour crystal.... pwetty pwease.

Edited by Trionus

Hey guys! i thought we needed a compendium of all the different Color crystals people have discovered. So far we have a few that I've seen.

Can confirm these colors: red; blue; green; yellow; orange; purple; white; magenta; black with a yellow glow; black with a blue glow; black with a green glow; black with a red glow.

There's unconfirmed rumors of a completely black crystal/blade as well.

Hey guys! i thought we needed a compendium of all the different Color crystals people have discovered. So far we have a few that I've seen

- Red

- Blue

- Green

- Yellow

- Orange

- Purple

- White

Is white available with the colour stone or is it a drop?

These Colors have been spotted by me and others in the game, or in youtube videos. I hope to continue updating this list as I get more info. thanks for reading.

- Red

- Blue

- Green

- Yellow

- Orange

- Purple

- White

- Magenta (Thanks GKGK)

- Black with a Green Glow (again GKGK)

- - Speculation Colors

- - Black (vibrosword or lightsaber is unknown) http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darksaber_(lightsaber)

- - - - - - - - This one has a wookiepedia article on it, Darksaber, wasn't actually a lightsaber, but an ancient weapon

EDIT: The Black with a blue glow one was seen in the Round Table between Darth Hater and another site, it's on Darth Hater's site, its in the video

EDIT 2: The white crystal is in a few youtube videos - Most of the crystals in the game are mods, therefore you can take them out and put them in different lightsabers, there are almost no lightsabers without mod slots unless you look at the Green quality items.

you forgot Cyan

Maybe I'm not understanding how they work, but i have a crystal that says restricted to dark 1 or above, im -1500 dark alignment (according to my character sheet) and i still can't equip it. Did I miss something?

*Edit*

nevermind! wow im an idiot...I'm misunderstanding the wording

Edited by mortiseraphim

Black with a Blue Glow (my personal favorite)

- White (Drop from the world boss on Alderaan, there are also white crystals from vendors at lvl 50)

- Magenta (Thanks GKGK)

- Black with a Green Glow (again GKGK)

What does the GKGK mean?

Have any of these been confirmed?

I wouldn't mind having the red/black one.