Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

Small point of clarification for the last batch of kills there. The date for Ascension's Dash kill is off by several days. The rest of the kills look correct, so I assume it was just a minor data entry issue.

Yea mistake on my part. Should be good now.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

After a fierce and lengthy battle of attrition Corruptio Nex turned Titan 6 into scrap metal yesterday night:

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/509/5nc3.jpg

<- Difficulty is missing there, sry, but it's in the achievement screenshot: http://imageshack.us/a/img109/7602/59h1.jpg

And here's the kill video:

Kudos to our heroic tank Silvane, last woman standing!!!

And special thanks to our regular Commando Heal Viich, who returned gloriously and worked his a** off with Ysidor, keeping us alive just long enough :)

However, as you see in the vid, ALL of us were playing to our absolute limit...

Greets and again, best of luck to all of you who are, like us, still hard at work on this ^^

-----

Corruptio Nex (Guild website: http://www.corruptio-nex.swtorgilde.com)

Server: T3-M4, Germany

Lineup:

Reko - Guardian Tank

Silvane - Shadow Tank

Viich - Commando Heal

Ysidor - Sage Heal

Jaîng - Commando DPS

Darjia - Sage DPS

Kérosin - Vanguard DPS

El'ethon - Sentinel DPS

nice it seems like there is WAY more progress, in the first weeks of NiM SaV, than it was on TFB, good to see people are still working on it :) and not all guilds "disbanded" like my server lost like 4 :S.

PD: was away from this thread to avoid swarming it with more useless posts there for the OP so she doesnt miss updates :).... for suckafish raiders, its fine, no hard feelings, i may have approached the subject the wrong way, shouldnt have used someone as example, didnt think it would create a conflict like that, that would take the best out of everyone :), it got out of hands on both sides, comment was against streams, not someones guild as u may have taken it, or it may have sound like... we are happy with our performance so far and working on titles as intended ....

so i apologize if it hurt someones guild, by mistake :/, like u or anyone else that might have felt target of it for whatever reason... and further comments that were basically out of topic on both sides, also apologize taken here from your side too if u want, i know most of u are nice forum posters and it was just the heat of the argument on both sides, no hard feelings you are 2nd, we are 3rd, great achievements for both guilds, hopefully we stick around for next hard content, and get1 -2 more US guilds to compete EU supremacy, and beat them >.<, hope i can get a mature answer from your side too and finish the pointless argument, or misunderstanding and let it go, because its boring now lol... no hard feelings at least until next hard content competition :rak_03:... and leave thread for what it is, SS and boss kills :).... point taken, ive never liked streaming in progress, for obvious reasons, end of story, it will be discussed for next content if possible if people agree.... Grats to all guilds that have cleared part of the Ops So far.... and good luck on titles to everyone.

Edited by Carlenux

Carl: "I accept the apology you haven't given but I I so clearly deserve"

ROW: "*** is wrong with this guy?"

i know right?, but anyways, it doesnt say that, if they like the apologize for calling out their name, great... if they dont, Awesome, its just a game, not all forum stories have to be so Heartbreaking, or so Personal, no one got killed or hurt in real life for 1 comment lol... i said my opinion, they didnt like it, 2 pages argument, done, life continues... just end of story because we were not getting anywhere there :).

i know right?, but anyways, it doesnt say that, if they like the apologize for calling out their name, great... if they dont, Awesome, its just a game, not all forum stories have to be so Heartbreaking, or so Personal, no one got killed or hurt in real life for 1 comment lol... i said my opinion, they didnt like it, 2 pages argument, done, life continues... just end of story because we were not getting anywhere there :).

Not true carl. My health is so fragile that the next comment just might be the one that sends me to the grave! Be careful with your posts because words are like bullets...