Problem with PvP

Zlotvor

I started to play swtor 28.12.2011..One of the biggest problems in pvp was thet you can die in stun lock.There where many threads on this on forum many good pvp players quit because of it.I stoped playing the game in march.I started playing again 2 weeks ago and still people are qq about the same ____!Today i was watching a friend playing Huttball 4 times he was pulled on fire from vanguard (where is the pvp in that) and 3 time he was stun locked and died.I know this game was made for RP and PVE but can you do something to make the PVP part of the game better this is only one of the problems that are here from the start.

SRY for the bad eng.

I started to play swtor 28.12.2011..One of the biggest problems in pvp was thet you can die in stun lock.There where many threads on this on forum many good pvp players quit because of it.I stoped playing the game in march.I started playing again 2 weeks ago and still people are qq about the same ____!Today i was watching a friend playing Huttball 4 times he was pulled on fire from vanguard (where is the pvp in that) and 3 time he was stun locked and died.I know this game was made for RP and PVE but can you do something to make the PVP part of the game better this is only one of the problems that are here from the start.

SRY for the bad eng.

yeah thats a known bug, during stun you couldn't receive any dmg, they working on that patch since january without success.

Or just play only pve and problem is fixed.

How can you say its a challenge when u die standing in one place.Every class has min 2 (INSTANT) cc 1 is stun 3-4 sec and 1 blind (or something like that) 6-8 sec and some have even more its just to much.Who ever you attack you can be 90% sure you will get cc min 4 sec.Where is the challenge in that?

How can you say its a challenge when u die standing in one place.Every class has min 2 (INSTANT) cc 1 is stun 3-4 sec and 1 blind (or something like that) 6-8 sec and some have even more its just to much.Who ever you attack you can be 90% sure you will get cc min 4 sec.Where is the challenge in that?

I guess it's real challenging for you, but this is a team game and there a lot of team solutions to this problem.