DP 16SM Tyrans - simplification is killing every person that gets it with 2.7

azurecrayon

No bugs in DF, this is normal hard mode mechanic, I cleared DF 8m HM twice in the last 2 days on different characters as tank and dps and all the fights worked as normal. A DPS needs to get agro first and tank taunt off after the knock back to prevent knocked back person from being hit.

Man, what a typical peanut gallery response.

We know the mechanic. It was the original knockback that was killing the DPS. The full health DPS mind you. We have been clearing this raid content for months now with multiple raid groups so the mechanics aren't foreign.

I do so love it when the holier-than-thou crowd comes out pontificating away. Makes for amusing reading.

Edited by Hyperlobic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think they're aware that its not only Storymode. IT is also happening in HM. And like the other person said before, people still need to farm DP, and it's not fair to them having to deal with a whole new mechanic, and possibly not clearing the fight because bioware messed it up with the patch. totally unfair. It's pretty much a lost week for those groups that started late.. and still need to be farming relics/ and mainhand for NiM. I dont wanna hear elitist saying, "Oh, just deal with it get better healers so they can jump down and click the relic to remove the debuff," just to put stroke their own own e'peen. When TFB was bugged devs fixed it right away, now i read people have to wait 2 and a half weeks before going back into DP?!? THAT, sir, is Asinine.

If the bug made it easier it would already have been patched

If this bug is not fixed by Tuesday I will be unsubbing, thats absolutely ridiculous that you would let such a blatant bug exist in game for that long, I was shocked that it wasn't fixed Tuesday night. No other MMO that I've ever played has left a bug that blatant in their top tier raid for over 24 hours. Normally they just do a hotfix that night after peak hours, if its a big enough bug they might even do it during peak hours. To go an entire week and still not fix it? That sir is pure laziness, I will not continue to give money to people who are too lazy to care about the product that they put forth.

Convince the developers somehow that this is actually an exploit. We'll have a fix within 24 hours.

Seriously though, this has gone on long enough and a lot of raid groups are losing time. Unfortunately Bioware seems kind of flippant about it and aren't really in a hurry to fix this even though this is hurting a lot of people paying for the raids.

If we're gonna get stuck dealing with a new nightmare mechanic, can we at least have the drop?

There's something Fishy going on with DP SM Bestia too. I've ran it with two pugs now and the amount of spit seems to have doubled, or even tripled, from pre-2.7. People were dying like flies.

You are correct, sometimes the tentacle doesn't spit and sometimes it spits over and over, one right after the other.