FF looking for last 3 players only accepting the best of the best PVE 16 man!

kanare

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not worried about numbers numbers if we get a good enough shadow we will give them there shot but they do exist and they are out there dont be afraid to apply. Me mocking shadows is due to being a Gard tank so its our job to abuse each other :p

im not worried about numbers numbers if we get a good enough shadow we will give them there shot but they do exist and they are out there dont be afraid to apply. Me mocking shadows is due to being a Gard tank so its our job to abuse each other :p

I'd outdmg y'all on my sin if I had PvE gear.

lol "" I here are all these big claims, however that's all they are... "claims" if you think you are good enough roll pve and apply" !!

"trying and not succeeding is not a failure. however not being brave enough to try in the first place is true failure."

lol "" I here are all these big claims, however that's all they are... "claims" if you think you are good enough roll pve and apply" !!

"trying and not succeeding is not a failure. however not being brave enough to try in the first place is true failure."

I don't have the need to prove myself to pve nubcakes. I've proven myself where I wanted to prove myself.

A bit late post, however.

When will you try pvp? Or according to Ghandi you are not brave enough to try?

A bit late post, however.

When will you try pvp? Or according to Ghandi you are not brave enough to try?

He has tried PvP, he isn't that good (don't even try to deny this Kanre) but he knows this and doesn't try to make ridiculous claims like Graggy saying that he would be amazing. PvE is hard, PvP is hard, they are completely *********** different and these conversations are pointless.

i don't enjoy pvp so i don't play it enough to improve at it.

So i would not claim stupid stuff, like that.

I hate PVP so much that if i duel some 1

and beat them they are for ever shammed :p

I enjoy PVE, so I play pve simple :p