SWTOR Online Combat Log Parser

Wildking

SWTOR Combat Log Parser

http://swtor.wildking.net

Please take the time to post a Reply of what you Liked or didn't like on the site so that i can make it better.

Follow on Twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/SWTORParser

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEWS

*Ranking System is now Live. You can now battle head to head with the other players to see who does the most dmg/heal (only logs uploaded by Registered users will be ranked).

*Major Update is Here ! Enjoy!. Complete Rewrite of the Site.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

With the release of combat logs in Update 1.2 i decided to build a custom combat log parser to share with the community.

It is a user-friendly website designed to produce the most useful results you may need.

Some of the included features are :

• WordofLogs-like DPS and HPS charts .
  • Divided Sessions designated by the EnterCombat and ExitCombat Events.
  • Analysis of all the Actors in each Session.
  • Analysis of Damage and Healing done for each actor (including: Total Damage Done ,(DPS) , Dmg Threat Per Second (TPS) , Total Healing Done , Heal Per Second (HPS) , Heal Threat Per Second (TPS) )
  • Per Spell Analysis for each Actor.
  • Per Target Analysis for each Actor.
  • Spell Analysis for each Target damaged or healed by the Actor.

Bug Reporting:

Due to the fact that this is the first public release of the website, and because different Browsers handle scripted pages differently, it is possible that a few bugs may occur on some Browsers.

So please take the time and post those nasty bugs on the forum. I ll be keeping an eye out, so that i can fix them asap.

The best way to post a bug is to:

• Report the problem. (Screenshots are always welcome)
  • Report the Browser in which you encountered it.
  • Explain how i can replicate it.
  • Provide the Combat Log that caused the bug (if possible).
  • Be patient as i try to fix it. :)

Last Thoughts:

Since i am not participating in the PTS i am not able to extract Combat Logs. So if someone feels really in the mood i would appreciate it , if you could supply me with some random Combat Logs.

As for the website itself feel free to browse around test it and come back with bugs, thoughts and suggestions.

Changelog:

-05/05/2012 : v0.4.0.0 Ranking System is now Live.

-17/04/2012 : v0.3.0.0 Complete Rewrite of the Site .

-03/04/2012 : v0.1.3.3 Added # of Miss

-03/04/2012 : v0.1.3.2 Fixed errors in DPS/HPS/TPS , Division by Zeros , Mixing up of Actions in Different Combat Sessions

-30/03/2012 : v0.1.3.0 Added DPS and HPS graphs, Updated Parser for Timestamps

-27/03/2012 : v0.1.2.0 Added Death Report, Improvements of Death Event Handling

-25/03/2012 : v0.1.1.1 Added Demo Function, Upload limit 10mb

-25/03/2012 : v0.1.1 (beta) Launch

Edited by Wildking

In your "My Documents" > SWTOR The Old Republic > Combat Logs > the .txt files in there

(you must have your combat logs enabled from in game preferences ) .

Edited by Wildking

I am looking at my combat log and trying to do an analysis. I notice that my critical hits are low or none. Am I missing something in my mods. I have gear with some Expertise as well as Critical. I do very well in wz, but obviously the other char killing me is doing more damage

Level 47 Jedi Sentinel (Force)

Here's one that looks pretty good:

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w373/angelturbo1/SWTOR/PVP1.png

Then there are more that look like this one:

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w373/angelturbo1/SWTOR/PVP2.png

Edited by angelturbo

I am pretty sure that there is no error on my side . For example if you look at the first photo you posted you have done a total of 3 crits , for a total of nearly half your total dmg done , whereas you have taken 4 crits for a total of 1/4 th the total dmg you have taken.

Since i dont play a Sentinel/Marauder i cant suggest anything about your class.

What i can explain a bit is the following. If you want to see bigger crits you can always get some more Surge Rating. Also from what i ve read the hit table in SWTOR works with 2 rolls :

The 2 rolls are (1) accuracy vs defense: this determines if the attack is a miss/dodge/parry or not (2) crit vs. shield chance: determines crit/shield/hit.

So as you understand if you go versus high shield chance targets your crit chance will be diminished.

Dont know if i covered your questions .

I was no way implying that there was in error! Sorry if it came across that way. I am just trying to figure out why I am getting killed so easily in wz sometimes. And why I have low damage compared to those attacking me.:rolleyes:

That is why i am using the log parsers just to see where I am lacking and how they can do so much damage to me in such a short amount of time.

Well those things i said in my earlier post can come handy . Also training in WZs and browsing forums about your class as well as watching videos of pvp with your class can improve your play. You can get ideas , playstyles and opinions about specs and gemming .

• 1 month later...

Great site. I'm really enjoying seeing the break down of how I'm healing and seeing where I compare to the rest of the user base.

Request:

Please add a "Forgot Password" option. A guild mate had forgotten what password he was using and needed to create a second account because he was unable to retrieve his password. To be honest I'm not 100% sure what my password is, I've have this site remembering my password so I don't type it in every log in.

Thanks again and great job! Keep up the awesome job!

Any chance you will start including overhealing in your parser? TORParse.com was the only one that included that and it has been discontinued so now I feel like I have no useful parser as a healer. Thanks! Edited by dominius

• 3 weeks later...
This is no fault of your own, but rather the current combat log seriously lacking some details. Mainly, for a healer who strictly heals and doesn't do any damage in a fight and doesn't receive any damage from that specific boss, the combat log does not register who the fight was against. This leads to parser's like your website, that do not register fights completely or efficiently for healers. For instance, I have a log on your website for Warlord Kephess, but it does not show the fight is against Warlord Kephess because I did 0 damage to him, and he did no damage to me.

I hate these kinds of tools/mods, the only thing they do is give the elitist fuel to belittle and degrade other players. I for one was very happy there is no "RECOUNT" in this game.

I feel for the new players.

I hate these kinds of tools/mods, the only thing they do is give the elitist fuel to belittle and degrade other players. I for one was very happy there is no "RECOUNT" in this game.

I feel for the new players.

You can only see your own combat information... If you read my post right above yours it explains a lot... I heal and you can't even see what fight I'm in because it doesn't register who the guy I'm healing is fighting...

• 7 months later...

I am getting an error message from your website.

I have created an account and upload 5 logs. When I first log in, in the upper right corner in the blue box, it shows my username, the number of logs I've entered and the latest log that I uploaded. When I click on my username, I get an apache error.

The url is:

http://swtor.wildking.net/user.php?id=1068

The error is:

Object not found!

My username:

Pavulon

it happens on both Firefox and IE.

Thanks for looking in to this for me.

could be that the host stopped updating this parser. It´s been quite a while since the last update and with the number of people leaving swtor, the host could easily be one of them.

Try another parser. I´m sure some people here can point you in the right direction.