So I have to ask.

Dazovits

Why cant, we have hk-47 instead of hk-51 as a companion, and why was Revan made to look so weak? Two major players, from the Kotor games, that I think everyone loved just became bantha fodder, And on the note of Revan, He should be the strongest Sith/Jedi the galaxy has ever seen, if not from power of light and dark side of the force, his command to his troops from the past, and his ability to lead, the fact that the General from Kotor II would follow him into death, along with mandalore and HK-47 say's a'lot. I wont even go into Kreia, Which I think is in game, but have not gotten to her.

I must, ask. Are there any plans ( more plan's ) for HK-47 and Revan. And maybe perhaps Kreia? If nothing else has Kotor III been thought about to be made?

And why would the emperor want to keep Revan so much, if he is only a lowbie to put down in a lowbie flashpoint...

Ack, sorry, I just really dont like this part of the lore here. And am trying to understand it, and really hoping the force uses Revan more in swtor, as we have unfinished biz. with him.

Someone please tell me that he is in more then this lowbie flashpoint and that he does not become 100% dead...:confused::(

he is not dead though, had you played through the flashpoint you would have realized Revan disappeared before the death blow could be struck, and I think I saw on Wookieepedia that they might use Revan again in the future thanks to that vague disappearance ending so there is still a possibility.

You can 't use HK-47 as he was the last of his model if memory serves correctly, however 47 saw the weak programming in the 51's and re-calculated their programming and demeanour to make them more efficient like himself, then the droids themselves got lost/ships crashed carrying them as cargo and the rest from Section X you already know .

That and HK-47 kinda got destroyed for the multiple time on False Emperor and considering he got re-programmed by whoever re-built him for Malgus, that wasn't a good thing

Edited by dacentabaal

As was stated, he is probably not dead. Secondly, if you pay attention to the storyline, he is weak from being imprisoned/drained by the Emperor for 300 years.

HK-47 falls to a group of people that go on to become some of the most powerful in the galaxy.

Thats my point, why even put your flagship people in game if to do nothing but make them fill weak? I do not understand this, most of us KOTOR fans would have understood that we would be greatly underpowered compared to Revan. And none of us would have dared wanted to fight hk-47. So why put them in at all if there not the emperor himself. Also, think about it. the sith and jedi are creations of the General. As we killed or got rid of all the Jedi and Sith in KOTOR II ; And the General was a big Revan supporter . Which really makes at least me wounder, what is this for... I need closure.

Revan isn't dead, just putting that out there.

Considering the new FP plot of a strange presence in the Force that signals danger, along with the Dread Mastery like insanity being displayed not only by the Jedi you defeat on Korriban, but by your fellow Dark Council member in regards to being a true "loyalist", the Emperor is going to make a probable return in the new storyline.

And with the Emperor, comes his mortal nemesis that he has fought for over a hundred years: Revan. So yeah, Revan dying in the FP was about as weak as the Emperor being defeated in the Knight storyline. Good thing both are probably returning for a newer storyline.

Well, I do like me some reven action, but it simply isn't... Erm, doable, you have to think reven wasn't the most powerful being at the time, Emperor varatate or whatever was. Revens a bad *** don't get me wrong but he just couldn't do it as a main-ish character. Hk on the other hand I don't have experience of so I can't comment on that.

I now own hk-51 I do wish I would have known they used the same voice for hk-51 as they did for hk-47 in kotor/kotor II when i made this thread lol. A'lot has been restored in my faith with swtor. And I do have high hopes now:D

Yes I just went and got him yesterday :)

Now if there is something later with Revan, I hope I will be able to become

His Wrath!

I really don't understand where all the Revan love comes from. Granted, I can understand liking his character...but to feel so much about what Bioware does to him, just doesn't make sense to me.

For me...putting a face and a canon story to a character we created ourselves makes me not really care for the character.

To each their own of course...but if I created my own character back when Kotor came out...played through the story my way...and then they came out and said nope, Revan was actually this...and he did this and this...so the story you told means nothing at all...I wouldn't be able to feel any attachment to that character.

If they ever did that to the Warden in DA:O...there is simply no way I could care for that character.

Edited by VitalityPrime

And I think we tend to forget, that as bad azz as Revan, HK-47, And the emperor

or should I say, the emperor's voice

are, your character is also considered one of the baddest ppl in the galaxy. And you have the advantage of a 4 vs 1 fight.

Yeah that's something a lot of people tend to gloss over in these situations. I felt the same until I thought on it. Generally everyone see's it as Revan was taken out by four random noobs in a flashpoint... but, really story wise if you have one of each class, he was taken out by

If not yet then soon to be -

Dark Council Member

The Emperors Wrath

Cipher 9

Whatever the Bounty Hunter ends up as (haven't done it yet).

Badazz that Revan may be, have you seen what we do and who we take out in game?

As for HK-47, we can't have him because.... well how would you feel running around with Hk-47 whilst everyone else does as well? He was unique and as much as I love him, I'd prefer he stayed that way. Just imagine HK-51 as his children.

Yeah that's something a lot of people tend to gloss over in these situations. I felt the same until I thought on it. Generally everyone see's it as Revan was taken out by four random noobs in a flashpoint... but, really story wise if you have one of each class, he was taken out by

If not yet then soon to be -

Dark Council Member

The Emperors Wrath

Cipher 9

Whatever the Bounty Hunter ends up as (haven't done it yet).

Badazz that Revan may be, have you seen what we do and who we take out in game?

As for HK-47, we can't have him because.... well how would you feel running around with Hk-47 whilst everyone else does as well? He was unique and as much as I love him, I'd prefer he stayed that way. Just imagine HK-51 as his children.

I think there are people that play this that have never played kotor / kotor II but ill work with you here, this is not the first time Revan has had to fight some really B.A. people. The whole point whith Revan and not understanding why he was used and made to look so weak is due to just how well of a game bioware and Obsidian made kotor and kotor II If you haven't played it before you should go pick a copy up. They both are works of art. Again, the point of my wth moment is why use him a flagship name if not to make him as Bad Arse as you can. Now I get that most of you guys don't want to fill weak. But the truth is,

Anyways...

You guys be cool.

You can't use HK-47 because he is owned by Revan

and then Malgus

and Revan was so "weak" because A: this is a game and B:

He was mentally and physically tortured for 300 years... and that would drain anyone

Why most people fail to acknowledge this is simply frakin' beyond me. If you're 30 years old for example, take that number and multiply it by tenfold. Yes, it's THAT long.

Why cant, we have hk-47 instead of hk-51 as a companion, and why was Revan made to look so weak? Two major players, from the Kotor games, that I think everyone loved just became bantha fodder, And on the note of Revan, He should be the strongest Sith/Jedi the galaxy has ever seen, if not from power of light and dark side of the force, his command to his troops from the past, and his ability to lead, the fact that the General from Kotor II would follow him into death, along with mandalore and HK-47 say's a'lot. I wont even go into Kreia, Which I think is in game, but have not gotten to her.

I must, ask. Are there any plans ( more plan's ) for HK-47 and Revan. And maybe perhaps Kreia? If nothing else has Kotor III been thought about to be made?

And why would the emperor want to keep Revan so much, if he is only a lowbie to put down in a lowbie flashpoint...

Ack, sorry, I just really dont like this part of the lore here. And am trying to understand it, and really hoping the force uses Revan more in swtor, as we have unfinished biz. with him.

Someone please tell me that he is in more then this lowbie flashpoint and that he does not become 100% dead...:confused::(

Nvm. (I read the above the post)

Edited by AssajiStarseed

Trevor Philips casually killing Johnny Klebitz in a cutscene was a much, much worse way to treat a former player character than anything that happened to Revan, in my opinion.

Man, that was rough. Revan? Who cares? He can always come back. Probably will.

Thinking about it though, which would have been worse? Having Revan as a story character you get to kill (er, defeat I mean) as we have now, having him as a boring NPC who dishes out quests, or not having him in the game at all? Hard to say, but whichever they had picked some people wouldn't have liked it. He could have been an operations boss if you feel he shouldn't be beaten by "lowbies", but then the more casual players would probably get the hump because they might never get to see him, and knowing he was there somewhere in the game would only make it worse for them.

So, I'm altogether unsure what would have been the best way to handle him. I lean towards not having him in the game at all, myself - beyond lore references, the Revanite quest line and so on. As someone who doesn't particularly care about Revan I wouldn't be bothered by his absence, and people who are really attached to the lore wouldn't be upset that it was being shat on. But then I suppose we would just get tons of "WHERE THE HELL IS REVAN?" threads instead. Truly a job to know what to do here.

I think there are people that play this that have never played kotor / kotor II but ill work with you here, this is not the first time Revan has had to fight some really B.A. people. The whole point whith Revan and not understanding why he was used and made to look so weak is due to just how well of a game bioware and Obsidian made kotor and kotor II If you haven't played it before you should go pick a copy up. They both are works of art. Again, the point of my wth moment is why use him a flagship name if not to make him as Bad Arse as you can. Now I get that most of you guys don't want to fill weak. But the truth is,

Anyways...

You guys be cool.

Yeah, but still, he is

over 300 years old and much weaker now than he was before.

Who you played in KotOR was Revan at his prime. The man you meet in-game is a man long past his prime.

And the people fighting him are the 4 of the most powerful people of their time.

The Sith Warrior is a stones-throw away from becoming the emperors wrath and has defeated many sith and jedi opponents, including a dark council member.

The Sith Inquisitor is already filled with power from force ghosts and well on her way to beating her way onto the dark council by force.

The Imperial Agent is already the most dangerous agent on the imperial roster and well capable of taking down powerful force users, including jedi and sith. He would later (possibly) take down and arrest a dark council member.

The Bounty Hunter is the winner of the great hunt and a fully fledged member of the mandalorians. He has already taken down countless powerful Jedi and Sith opponents.

Yes, Revan was powerful in his day, but he could not win against the combined might of four of the galaxies most powerful people working together against him.

Really, the only people more powerful than these 4 are (not counting the 4 republic characters) the Emperor himself and some (not all) of the dark council/jedi council members.

Put it this way. Could Mike Tyson beat Muhammed Ali at his prime?

Maby not.

Could he beat him now?

Well... yeah. (even if he didn't have Parkinsons)

Edited by OddballEasyEight

Trevor Philips casually killing Johnny Klebitz in a cutscene was a much, much worse way to treat a former player character than anything that happened to Revan, in my opinion.

Man, that was rough. Revan? Who cares? He can always come back. Probably will.

Yeah, that was rough man :(

I had not finished playing as johnny yet when GTA V came out but I just couldn't keep playing lost and the damned after that scene :(

why was Revan made to look so weak?

You cant kill the final Jedi/Sith boss at Kuat Drive Drives as lvl 55 4men group ~5 min , but Revan ... you can solo it as lvl 45-50 regular noob player ... :rolleyes: We really need content in the future , involving Revan as final HD/NiM boss. Maybe 16men OP.

You cant kill the final Jedi/Sith boss at Kuat Drive Drives as lvl 55 4men group ~5 min , but Revan ... you can solo it as lvl 45-50 regular noob player ... :rolleyes: We really need content in the future , involving Revan as final HD/NiM boss. Maybe 16men OP.

Ty :)

I'm not sure if you're just a troll or completely clueless.

Last I checked, the Foundry is a level 37 Flashpoint. If you're going in as a level 45-50 player, you're grossly overleveled for said content.

I have a suggestion though: Try to solo Revan at HM, preferably as a level 50. We'll see if you still find him puny.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Last I checked, the Foundry is a level 37 Flashpoint. If you're going in as a level 45-50 player, you're grossly overleveled for said content.

Overleveled , overgeared ... doesnt matter. You can go there with your lvl 40-45-50 lvl character and defeat Revan by clicking just 1 button repeatedly. FACT! ;) Revan should be the most powerful jedi in the Old Republic era.

Is it necessary the Foundry to be low level FP ? It should be 50-55 lvl HM only , IMO.

Overleveled , overgeared ... doesnt matter. You can go there with your lvl 40-45-50 lvl character and defeat Revan by clicking just 1 button repeatedly. FACT! ;) Revan should be the most powerful jedi in the Old Republic era.

Is it necessary the Foundry to be low level FP ? It should be 50-55 lvl HM only , IMO.

Confirmed then. Clueless troll.