What can I buy with daily commendations?

LarkBenson

Um, have you actually looked at the selection? It's very limited. That's why I'm asking. Maybe you're thinking of the commendations from doing quests on specific planets, but I'm talking about the ones form doing the quests/dailies on Ilum and Belsaris at 50. As far as I can tell, all you can get are earpieces, implants, armoring, barrels/hilts, and 2 speeders. No weapons, no proper armor, no mods, no enhancements.

Um, have you actually looked at the selection? It's very limited. That's why I'm asking. Maybe you're thinking of the commendations from doing quests on specific planets, but I'm talking about the ones form doing the quests/dailies on Ilum and Belsaris at 50. As far as I can tell, all you can get are earpieces, implants, armoring, barrels/hilts, and 2 speeders. No weapons, no proper armor, no mods, no enhancements.

LMAO was literally wondering the same thing 2 minutes ago (just logged out in Ilum). The choice is very poor imo. Then again, it was my first time there and there may be another vendor I don't know about?

/hope!

I hope you are joking right.

Those daily quests are extremely rewarding.

Purple Barrel and Hilt better than anything crafted, same for armoring, excellent implant and ears, also better than anything crafted.

Not to mention that those daily mission gives a ******** of money, you can make around 200k a day doing them.

Also the 2+ on Belsavis gives a purple mod and the 2+ on Ilum gives a purple enhancement.

Basically you can full slot all your orange items in purple mods better than anything crafted with minimal effort.

It is just the perfect and really easy way to gear yourself for Hard Flashpoint and Operations.

I've tried to find the answer to this elsewhere, but as I haven't yet I thought this would be a good place to try.

Seeing the implants and earpieces mentioned as rewards for the daily commendations, are there separate vendors for these or have I just been blind so far in seeing them in the vendor list along with the hilt/armor/barrel/speeder rewards? Or are they rewards for some of the heroics?

Any help would be appreciated. ;)

In short, the answer is no. But that does not make these missions pointless.

The best things to buy with these Daily Commendations are the Implants and the Earpieces. They each cost 120 Daily Commendations but as far as i know, they are the very best PvE pieces of gear for those slots (Rakata). Do not buy anything else from the vendors as you're just wasting the Commendations. The item mods are given as rewards for the heroics anyway and the speeders are pointless.

For Republic there are a possible 25 Commendations available per day (8 on Ilum, 17 on Belsavis), so in just 5 days, you have a top tier PvE gear sorted. 2 weeks and you're done with the Dailies except for cash farming, and you'll have 3 Rakata gear.

You will get 50 Epic Armourings, Mods and Enhancements, and a choice of Companion weapon from doing the Heroics on Belsavis and Ilum. All the Heroics on Belsavis can be solo'd in about 90 seconds average if you have stealth; not sure of the difficulty of them if you don't have stealth. You will need 2 for the Heroic on Ilum which gives the Enhancement.

I am a Shadow Tank. I do all the Daily missions everyday in about 30 minutes and i've got 2 Rakata already and i have more epic mods than i know what to do with, tonnes of credits too. Definitely worthwhile. Everybody should be doing these everyday. :D

• 3 months later...

To answer briefly:

- No, there are no other vendors than the ones you have seen.

- Yes, you can obtain Mods and Enhancements from doing the dailies. The Heroic on Illum gives you an Enhancement, and the Heroic on Belsavis gives you a Mod.

- So you can obtain all of your Armoring/Mod/Enhancement/Hilt/Barrels/Ear/Implants from doing the Illum and Belsavis dailies.

• 1 month later...
Hi, i'm lvl 47(don't know if that makes a difference) and i have 5 daily commodations from doing flashpoint in group finder. now i do it all in the game: quest, bonuses, heroics, flashpoints all the way to hardcore pvp, i just left Belsavis and im 3/4 to lvl 48. Now am i able to do dailys now or do i still have to hit lvl 50?

I hope you are joking right.

Those daily quests are extremely rewarding.

Purple Barrel and Hilt better than anything crafted, same for armoring, excellent implant and ears, also better than anything crafted.

Not to mention that those daily mission gives a ******** of money, you can make around 200k a day doing them.

Also the 2+ on Belsavis gives a purple mod and the 2+ on Ilum gives a purple enhancement.

Basically you can full slot all your orange items in purple mods better than anything crafted with minimal effort.

It is just the perfect and really easy way to gear yourself for Hard Flashpoint and Operations.

I think we have different definitions of extreme here. 250k in 3hr+, can make that in 1. The mods are only useful for a fresh lvl 50 which gives them a start in the easier HM, implants and earpieces are basically it.

Hi, i'm lvl 47(don't know if that makes a difference) and i have 5 daily commodations from doing flashpoint in group finder. now i do it all in the game: quest, bonuses, heroics, flashpoints all the way to hardcore pvp, i just left Belsavis and im 3/4 to lvl 48. Now am i able to do dailys now or do i still have to hit lvl 50?

Necros are bad, ok. You should have asked your question in a new thread.

The quest series to unlock dailies on Belsavis and Ilum require that you finish you class quest, though you may be able to pick up some of the side quests before that. The black hole dailies open at 50 regardless of your progess in your class quest. The gear you can get with the commendations will require level 50 though. You will need level 50 to access the hardmode flashpoints and operations.

You will also need level 50 for the top end PVP. Regular unrated warzones are split into level 1-49 and level 50 and ranked warzones are 50 only. At 50 you will have the option of getting a free recruit gear armor set which is intended to ease your progress into the top tier. Even for PVE this is a good set to use while you are running dailies.

Good luck with your questing. :)